7.1: Investigation

It was a serene scene of a village. Though there was no electricity at this time, but the stars were shining more brightly and the silence of the village was given a peaceful feelings to everyone around them. However there was a frequent howl of a wolf a little bit from the distant but it seemed like a part of the nature.

One of the room of the small house of that village, two people had entangled into each others. There was only candle was lighting on the table a little far from the bed, they were lying. Both of them covered themselves in a thin blanket as it was cold outside and inside. But these two people had sweat even in the January's cold weather.

The woman moaned and man groaned. After a while of their ministration, man stopped suddenly.

Woman looked into his eyes and whispered: "yeh humara pahli bar hai."

Man: "humara bhi.." he was a little shy to admit it.

"Jhoote.."

"Ap humare barhmchari hone par shak kar rahi hain?"

She pulled him more closer to her and her hands played with his hairs: "ap jaise hot aur handsome insan abhi tak kunwaere hain Thoda mushkil hai yaqin Karna.."

Anubhav smiled and caressed her face: "ap bhi to be had manmohak hai, hum ne to apki bat par shak nahi Kiya!"

She smiled back: "shak nahi hai bus herat hai k ap sirf humare hain... Humare hain naa?" There was a little uncertainty in her voice. He understood that it was because of him as he always left her to collect her pieces after he left her.

Anubhav tightened his hold on her: "apke hi hai patni ji!"

She smiled at his address to her but reminded him something: "patni bane nahi hai, hum ne pure reeti riwaj k sath shadi Karni hai, yeh yad rakhiye ga."

Anubhav: "waise bhi kar lain ge parantu ap ko hum aj se hi apni patni swikar kar rahe hain. Jab hum ne sub k samne apki Mang bhari thi." He softly touched her hairline and she smiled at his words. "Mission k foran bad hum sub k samne shadi kar lain ge Haseena..." Then he separated himself from her. She frowned to see his act.

She came closer to him: "ap door ku chalain gae? Abhi to ap ne humain apnaya hi nahi.." both of them were half naked. He was only in his boxers while she was in her under things. They were ready to take next step in their relationship but suddenly Anubhav felt like they should wait.

He looked at her: "ap is shadi ko nahi manti Haseena... Hum intazar karain ge is din ka jab ap sari dunya k samne humari ho jae gi."

Haseena smiled softly and put her lips on his for a few seconds: "hum Apke the aur apke hi rahe ge. Aur humain apka hona manzur hai. Abhi isi waqt. Hum Haseena Malik ko Anubhav Singh Apne pati k Roop main qabul hai, qabul hai, qabul hai... Ap bataiye, ap Anubhav Singh ko Haseena Malik apni patni k Roop main qabul hai?"

He was looking intensely in her eyes. in the dim light of the candle, she could see thousands of emotions in his eyes when he said: "qabul hai.. puri Zindagi k Liye qabul hai, agle saat janmo k Liye qabul hai.."

Then he was hovering her, there remaining clothes were discarded and he asked for one last time from her, before making her his. While having tears in her eyes and smile on her face, she nodded.

He entered into her and she moaned his name with a pain and pleasure.."Anu..bhav.."

....
"Anubhav..." With that she opened her eyes while  uttering his name. The dream was still fresh in her mind or was it a memory? Her mind was too fogy to differentiate.

She looked at him who was sitting on floor in front of her while she was laying on the bed. He was caressing her face but as soon as she woke up, he take off his hand from her face.