13: The Life went on

Everything had been finished off. The mission was a success and after reporting to the Delhi headquarter, they went to their respective way to Lucknow.

Though their destination was the same but they were not traveling along.

Anubhav had promised his mother to spend some time with her, so he wanted to keep this promise that time.

He had planned some holiday with his mother till he got another mission.

Maa was still cross at him. "Honeymoon Jane k bijae maa k sath ghumne ja Raha hai."

At home, he took both of her hands in his and asked: "apke sath ku nahi ja sakte Bhai? Ap batae Kahan Kahan Jana hai? Hum Pura plan karte hain. Aur sub rishte daro se bhi mil lain ge Jin se ap door hone ki waja se mil nahi pati. Is k ilawa bhi apki koi icha hai to humain batae hum chahte hai k ab humain samay Mila hai to apki sari ichaen puri karain." He said softly.

Maa looked at him skeptically: "ku hum Marne wale hai."

He looked at her with complain in his eyes.

Maa: "acha saari ichaen puri kar hi Raha hai to shadi kar lain."

Anubhav smiled softly: "thek hai kar lain ge. Yahan se wapis aa jae."

Maa: (excitedly) "thek hai yahan se aa kar Tere Liye ladkiyan daikhti hun."

Anubhav stood from his place: "iski avashakta nahi hai maa. Humain koi Pasand hai."

Maa now was quite happy. She doubted he could give love to anyone besides Haseena, so she never forced him for marriage after their break up. But now he had chosen a girl by himself, then he must be serious.

"Kab milwa Raha hai is se?"

Anubhav: "pahle hum ser kar k aaen ge phir milwa dain ge. Ab uthiye abhi bohat Kam hai." He dragged her gently and they planned for their holiday together.

....

When Haseena returned she got to know that her fiance was coming next month. Her ami was quite excited for her wedding and she didn't protested but it was not like this before when she really wanted to move on.

Now she felt drained all of the experience.

"Ami Kuch mahine ruk jaiye. Mission ne thaka diya hai humain aur shadi hum fresh mind k sath Karna chahte hai."

While in her mind: "Anubhav ko puri tarha bhoolna chahte hai take Ayan k sath apna rishta puri imandari k sath nibha sake."

Ami: "haan to na na karte bhi teen char mahine lag hi jae ge..abhi to damad ji ne aana hai phir inki bahan se shadi ki tareekh fix Karni hai. Aise to Teri shadi ki sari tyari kar rakhi hai mgr na na karte karte bhi tyariyan karte hue Kitna waqt lag jae ga. Dheeraj rakh."

She nodded and went to her room for rest.

The last word echoed in her mind was about Anubhav sleeping with someone else.
.........

After four months

Haseena was in thana and collected her things as she was going to home. She was going to meet with Santosh who will come to her home as she had come back from her IB training. Afterwards she would go to the mission but she wanted to meet with her immediately. She didn't know what but Santosh felt tense because of something like she wanted to tell her something personally.. She also wanted to meet her as she was proud of her achievement as IB agent.

She asked to Pushpa ji and Karishma: "phir ap dono rat k khane par humare Ghar aa Rahi hai naa?"

Both of them looked at each others.