Chapter 10

"So what's the plan boss?" A werewolf soldier asked looking over to Isaac.

Running his fingers through his hair he took a drag on a cigarette. He looked over to his werewolf who looked back at him. "We need to attract the Death Angels. That means we need to kill human, and lots of them" Isaac replied with a smile as he breathed out the smoke in his lungs.

"So mayhem and murder?" The werewolf asked watching as his leader walked forward of him.

"Exactly, and I know just where to hit" he said with an evil grin as he looked forward.

The werewolf looked at him before looking forward. Before them was a baseball stadium. He looked to Isaac who glanced back at him.

"Call everyone, we're going to a baseball game tomorrow" Isaac said smiling at him.

XX

Jade looked at Alex as he cleaned his tattooing kit. It was a lucrative business for the angel to have. She listened as he explained each part of the machine. Her eyes looked it over taking in each piece he was talking about. Once he was done he put it back together.

"Alex, how long have you been doing tattoos?" Jade asked looking at him.

"Since the sixties" he replied as a customer walked in. "Go check on Tori, this tattoo should take me about an hour" he said with a smile.

Jade nodded and walked into the back room. She looked over to see Tori sitting up in bed. She was reading a magazine. The Latina looked over to her as she sat on the edge of the bed. Slowly reaching forward she lifted up Tori's shirt to examine the wound. She saw the wound was healing slowly.

"Alex said cause you were shot with silver you'll have a scar" Jade said looking at Tori.

"Better hope my parents never see it" Tori said smiling a bit.

"Yeah, that'll be hard to explain" Jade said smirking a bit before adopting a serious gaze. "We need to tell our parents about us" Jade said looking at Tori who looked back at her.

"I know, it would be best to wait until I'm healed before we tell them" Tori said looking at her.

"Yeah, that would be a good idea" Jade said nodding in agreement.

The angel reached forward and gently stroked Tori's cheek. Leaning in they kissed one another before smiling a bit. Slowly they laid down on the bed each breathing in each other's scent. Slowly they both drifted off to sleep each holding onto one another.

XX

The next day

The leader of the Death Angels looked at the papers that showed what Dracula had taken from the museum. His shoulder was still stiff from the throwing knife. Shrugging his shoulders he stretched his muscles. He pondered on what Dracula truly wanted with records of a powerful dragon.

Sighing he looked up from his computer desk. Something big was going to happen and they needed to be ready. Moving over to his bed he sat on it. His attention turned to the bedroom door as a knock was heard.

"It's open" he called out.

"Hey the game is about to start" the other Death Angel said looking at his leader.

"Okay, let's watch the Braves win" the leader said with a smile standing up. Together they walked out to see the other two Death Angels playing a game of pool. Sitting down the two men watched the game as it started. They watched on cheering for the away team.