Chapter 7

Screaming echoed throughout a house. Blood bathed the inside windows of the small abode. A door opened and a man tried to run to safety. Suddenly and violently he was pulled back in. Blood shot out of the door coating the steps in his life force. A woman continued to scream but was quickly silenced with the tearing of flesh. At that moment not another sound was heard.

A man stood in the doorway, his long white hair started to change. It became a brown color and shined in the sunlight. Dracula had drank his fill of human blood. By doing this he had regained all his strength.

Being the first vampire he was unique. He could walk out in the sun. A stake through the heart wouldn't kill him. There were few ways to kill him. He was by far the most powerful immortal.

"It's time to go hunting" he said as he walked towards the city of LA.

XX

Tori laughed as her and Cat practiced a play for Sikowitz. They were laughing cause Jade was in costume. A costume consisting of a pink tutu. The goth girl stood there with a scowl on her face as she glared at both of them. They heard Sikowitz yell to stop the scene.

"Cat, Tori, why did you stop the scene?" He asked looking at them.

"Look at Jade" Cat cried out laughing as she pointed at Jade.

The hippy turned and looked at the girl in question. He snorted a bit as he looked at her. "Okay, I see what you're saying" he said earning a murderous glare from her.

"Sikowitz, this is stupid" Jade hissed at him.

"Well as actors you have to learn to act outside your comfort zone" he stated before chucking again.

Jade prepared to say something but noticed people were snapping pictures of her. "Hey" she screamed at them.

"Oh Jade, we'll never get another chance like this again" Trina said in her snide tone as she took another picture.

Jade huffed and stormed off the stage. She went right for Trina who was the only one not to run. She snatched her phone away from her. This caused Trina to whine. She screamed as Jade then proceeded to throw her phone across the room. Smirking Jade walked away satisfied with what she did. One final camera shutter sounded making her stop. Spinning around she prepared to attack. However she stopped.

"You can try to take my phone but I will fight you" Nikki said smirking.

"That depends, are you going to post it on The Slap?" Jade asked, her hands on her hips as she looked at the blonde.

"No, this is for me to laugh at later when we're at the pizza shop" Nikki replied with a smirk as she stuffed the phone in her pocket.

Jade grumbled a bit, but she let it go. Her mission still fresh in her head. Get close to the kids so she can bring down Samuel. Taking him down meant taking down the Death Angels. Walking into the dressing room she looked to see Tori was changing. Her face blushed a bit at Tori's tanned back. She could feel her her temperature start to rise.

"Jade, your tattoo, it looks like its moving" Cat said from behind her.

What Cat said made Tori look at her. The werewolf's eyes were wide as was Jade's. Throwing her leather coat on over the tattoos she grabbed her shirt. Walking past Tori she left the room. Reaching into her pocket she fished out her cell phone. Punching a number into it she placed it to her ear.

"Jade, what's going on?" She heard Allison question.

"Allison, I've got a problem" she said walking through the halls of the school.