NEPOTISM BABY!

╭─────╮

NEPOTISM BABY!

╰─────╯

   WILLOW MAE THORNTON REMEMBERS NOTHING FROM THE BEFORE. Studies and data often suggest the earliest memory dates to around the ages of three or four, but nothing comes before the age of six. She knows that there is memory, a fleeting thing in the beginning, but after the first week in her new home, her permanent home, it had been gone. 

   HER FIRST MEMORY IS RATHER A STORM; of her uncle's grin at the first hit of thunder and her aunt rushing to the porch to see if it's worth chasing. It should have rattled her bones and sent her to hide under the bed with Mose at the first crash of lightning, but she follows them out. She watches the clouds roll with the wind and listens to the pitter-patter of rain against the tin roof.

   DUSTY SAYS THERE MUST BE SOMETHING COSMIC IN THEIR BLOOD; something about them Thornton girls and their call to the chase, no matter how many times Bill Harding has to pull them away from the direct path of a twister. 

   EVEN IN THE WAKE OF DESTRUCTION AND TRAGEDY, THEY CANNOT KEEP HER AWAY. 

   AFTER ALL, SHE HAS HISTORY TO MAKE.

STORM CHASER ROYALTY

PIPER PERABO as WILLOW MAE THORNTON

❝STARTIN' TO FEEL LIKE THE STORMS ARE CHASIN' ME

❝STARTIN' TO FEEL LIKE THE STORMS ARE CHASIN' ME.❞

(... AND HER STORM CHASING CREW)

TWISTER (1996) CAST as THEMSELVES

TWISTERS (2024) CAST as THEMSELVES

© 2024 VOLUNTEARS

—DISCLAIMER

I DO NOT OWN OR HAVE ANY AFFILIATION WITH TWISTER (1996), TWISTERS (2024), OR WARNER BROTHERS. I ONLY CLAIM MY ORIGINAL CHARACTERS AND THEIR STORY-LINES. THIS FAN-FICTION IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY AND THERE IS NO PROFIT EARNED FOR THIS WORK

—AUTHOR'S NOTE

the original Twister movie is one of my comfort movies and when watching the Twisters movie, i entirely expected Helen Hunt to roll up as Kate's mom or relative or SOMETHING in requel fashion. alas, she did not, but i still THOROUGHLY enjoyed the film to see it multiple times.

because that did not happen, here is my contribution to the Twisters fanfic genre because I need more call backs to the original movie.

this was originally supposed to be a tyler owens fic but everytime i write her and kate's relationship it is so sapphic SO idk where we will end up in the end. maybe she will get em both! (she will probably get them both).

CLARIFICATION: Willow is Jo Harding's niece. 

also piper perabo specifically in coyote ugly

very much dedicated to @theilliterateironman as the twisters fanfic queen 

happy reading!

start date: 08/18/2024

lots of love,

karina