𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐈

"𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐲"

A shove to Viserra's face made the girl stir under her sheets, moving to shove her face into her pillow. "Wake up already!" Viserys whined right next to Viserra's ear—that is what shook her awake.

She sat up quickly, alerted because of the voice that now made her ears ring. "Viserys," Viserra spoke, unamused and tired.
"Come with me—it will be fun!" Viserys offered with a toothy smile, "Come! Put—put my riding leathers on." He added as he slipped off of her bed, Viserra saw that he was garbed in leathers already.

"Are Jace and Luke joining?" Viserra questioned, pulling her chemise off over her head, slipping her arms into the leather doublet and buckling it tightly.
"No. Just us." Viserys hummed, struggling to pull his boots on by himself.

Viserys pushed one of his pillows under his cover, draping it over so only the outline was shown—whilst Viserra buckled up the Breeches she had borrowed. He moved over to Viserra's bed, doing the same thing, making sure the top of the pillow was not seen.

"Ready?" Viserys whispered. Viserra nodded.

• • •

"This is moronic." Viserra hissed at her twin, gripping his hand purple in her hand.
"It's not—it will be fun." He retorted, gripping her hand just as tightly. They were ten and wandering outside the keep in the middle of the night.

They followed the gravel lane up to the top of Rhaenys' hill, coming face to face with the dragonpits doors. "Moronic," Viserra repeated. She was answered with a clout to her ear.

The pair let go of each other's hands, moving them to the door, shoving with all their might until the door opened a slither. Viserys picked up Viserra's wrist, pulling her through the crack.

A high-pitched screech echoed through the pit, making the sand under their feet shift. A giggle erupted from Viserys' lips as the ground started to shake, the hard stomps were heard from where they stood.
"Terrax!" Viserys shrieked with excitement,
"Māzigon naejot!" Come forward.

The bronze dragon was slow to approach, high-pitched cooing left Terrax as he reared his neck to examine the two.
"Viserys—" Viserra practically shank in her spot, slowly backing away to stand behind her brother.
"Dohaeragon, terrax. Bisa iksos Viserra—bisa iksos issa mandia." Viserys moved a hand out to Terrax's snout, pushing it down with little struggle as the dragon lightly pushed into his small hand.
Serve, Terrax. This is Viserra—this is my sister.

With a quick pull of her hand, Viserra now stood eye-to-eye with her brother's dragon. Viserys took the hand he held between both of his and began unravelling her fingers and pressing her hand to the bronze scales of the dragon.

Heat burst through her skin at the touch of the dragon's scales. A disbelieving huff of air left Viserra breathless, hand moving back and forth the warm dragon snout. She turned to face her brother—he was already facing her, a grin so wide she thought his face would split. "See? You're okay." Viserys hummed happily, Viserra in turn, grinned at him like a cheshire cat.

• • •

Viserys' giggles were not heard over the blood-curdling screams that were coming from Viserra's mouth. Terrax dipped down after gaining speed above the towns of Kings Landing. Viserra tried to scream once more—but nothing could be heard. She choked on the air, making her throat go dry.

Her arms were wrapped so tightly around Viserys' midriff, the end of his ribs were poking her arms.

Her stomach dropped.

Viserys harshly pulled on the reins, pulling back and Terrax reared with it, darting for the clouds. "Viserys—" she cried, her eyes watering from the speed the wind was whipping her face.
"Stop being a baby!" Viserys giggled out as Terrax pushed them through the clouds, momentarily going blind.

Pushing passed the clouds, Terrax soon evened out above them so he could slow down. Viserys now held onto the reins with one hand, moving his right hand to pat Viserra's own that were still pushing on his stomach.

"Look around," Viserys spoke to Viserra, much softer than before. "Look at the pretty stars."
Viserra—who had her face pressed against his back, slowly turned to press her left cheek between his shoulder blades to look at the night sky. It was pretty, really pretty. She felt as though she could touch them, they seemed so close.

Being so high felt less scary now, and Viserra had begun to feel less sullen. "I wanted to bring you up so long ago, but Mother has been sleeping terribly since the babe started growing in her belly." Viserys admitted, "Your egg is yet to hatch, but I didn't want to wait longer to fly with you. Besides—now when your egg does hatch, you won't be so scared to fly!" Viserys happily added.

• • •

Terrax happily slipped back through the clouds, gliding through the skies but made no effort to hurry back to the dragonpit. The sun had started to come up along the horizon, and Viserra did not think she had ever seen something as beautiful.

Terrax circled the dragonpit before slowly moving towards it. The twins shook in the saddle upon the dragon's landing, as did the ground below them. Viserys quickly undid the buckles and ropes holding him in place, swiftly turning around to strategically undo the binds from Viserra's waist.

Viserra followed behind Viserys once he reached the sandy ground of the pit, holding his arms out on either side to make sure he could catch her if she fell whilst climbing down the ropes of the saddle. Her feet hit the ground violently, shocks bolting up her legs at the impact and the girl's body froze up momentarily.
"It feels weird standing now!" Viserra giggled out,
"I know!" Viserys returned the amusement.

"Terrax, jikagon arlī. Return." Viserys commanded, patting the golden dragon's side with both hands. Terrax, go back. Return.

The sweet moment was soon interrupted as the dragon pits doors opened. There stood Laenor and Rhaenyra,

"Mother—!"

• • •

Hiii. Long awaited yes. I'm on fire with all this publishing.

How cute are Viserys and Viserra? Sobbed and cried. I love my babies.

Feedback is much appreciated! Sorry for any mistakes!