I like you

~Leo~

"Piper, Piper!" Leo shouted to His best friend, laughing. "What do you want, Leo?" she asked, Sighing as she turned her head to look at him. "You will not BELIEVE wtf just happened!" he said between laughs and giggles. "What is SOOOO funny that you dragged me out of my cabin at 1:00 in the morning, Leo?" she asked once more, clearly annoyed at her friend's antics. "OKAY, SO. Today I decided I was gonna confess to Jason." Leo started, trying to calm the hell down. "Finally..." Piper mumbled, he ignored that. "SO, I texted him, I said 'hey, Jason, can I tell you something?' and he replied 'Yeah, sure.' so I texted again saying 'I like you' and it took him not even a second to respond and you know whaat he said?" Leo says, recalling what had happened only minutes before. "What did he say?" Piper asked, now intrigued. "HE SAID 'Me too'" Leo stated, his laughing fit starting all over again, now infecting Piper, who doubled over laughing.

                                                                   ~Jason~

Jason walked into the dining pavilion, absoloutely HORRIFIED at what the Hades had happened the night before. Percy looked at him, and with a mouth full of blue pancakes asked "Yo, Jason, you good dude?". Jason looked at him and simply shook his head, Percy looked at him, slightly confused. "Whats wrong?" Percy asked. "Last night Leo texted me and said he liked me..." Jason started. "Okay...? Whats wrong with that, don't you like him, too?" Percy said, tilting his head as he stuffed his face with his blue foods. "So um... I tried telling him that I like him too." Jason said, still absolutely horrified. "How is that a problem?" Percy asked, now looking at Jason, his eyes full of confusion. Jason shifted his gave from the rectangular table and onto Percy. "You don't understand, Perseus. Leo told me he loved me and I said 'me too'." Jason stated, his face purely horror and embarassment. Percy took a moment to process what he was just told, then started laughing like a maniac. "Oh I am SO telling Annabeth!" Percy said between howls of laughter.

[Hey! You've reached the end of the first part! I'm Jess by the way. I hope you enjoyed this part, I take requests for one-shots, too, so if you have any ideas be sure to suggest them!

My Inspo for writing this came from a pinterest post, but specifically a user who commented on said post, so Actually_its_Ashley, thank you for giving me the idea to write this first part, I know it's not  fic like you requested someone made, but I hope this is alright!

Here's the post that inspired me

Have a nice day! Thank you for reading! Sorry if this note was too long btw <3 ]