Walls Break Down

Your POV:

You're asleep in the Hephaestus Cabin, and having a dream that makes you confused. Your hugging a tall, slender yet muscled boy. Your faces are so close that your foreheads touch. Everything feels so familiar, yet foreign at the same time. His leans in closer, his lips brushing against yours softly and passionately. The strange thing is that you couldn't imagine what it felt like, what he smelled like, the heat coming from his body. It was as if he was a solid ghost.  A shadow was covering his face, but a strip of light seemed to move closer to his face. Right as you were about to see his face, you woke up, breathing heavily. Daylight was barely starting to show over the lake, so you decided to just get ready for the day then go take a walk. As you were walking you noticed someone sitting on the lake pier. You walk over to see its a boy, with shaggy looking black hair, and is slender but still had some muscle. He glances at you, and his face changes to a look of pain and sadness. You are confused 'why would I trigger that face? I don't even know this kids name.' You sit down next to him anyway. "Sooo, what's your name?" I ask him. He stiffens when I ask this question, but he answers anyway, "My name is Nico, Nico di Angelo."

Nico's POV:

As I respond to her question I feel a tear sliding down my cheek. The doctors had said she had severe memory loss. That her brain had automatically erased anything or anyone that was hurting her subconscious. She didn't remember me, the seven (excluding Leo, her half-brother), how she got to camp, that she didn't like to have friends, or her past family. The doctors had to come up with a story that wouldn't remind her of those memories. They said she could die of shock if the memories were forced on her. Now, she is the friendliest girl in camp. Everyone knows her, and she has even been seen flirting with Will Solace. I was broken on the inside, even more than usual if that's possible. I hadn't seen her since the incident because I was in my cabin either crying, sleeping, not eating or talking, or just staring at the walls. I realized I had zoned out for a minute and she had been talking. She looked at me worriedly, "You ok?" I shake my head and look in to her eyes for a split second. Big mistake. I felt her staring into my eyes and I hurried trying to hide all the emotion that was storming around inside of them. I was too late, she questioned it. "Nico? I have to know is there something about me that I don't know about? Something that's hurting you?" This was the last straw, I was furious at the gods for making my life a living hell.(Hahahahahaha I crack myself up.....man I need a life.) I locked my emotions down and steeled myself from the world. Without another glance, in one swift movement I was up and walking away to a shadow. (Y/n) calls after me, "Wait! Where are you going?" I stared right at her, wondering if this was the last time I was going to see her after what I'm about to do. Then I finally answer her question as my body slowly melts in to the shadows. "I'm going to Olympus."