Now For the Final Chapter

"Wolfe." I can hear a gentle whisper of a voice that made my heart flutter, and my breath hitch. I start fighting against the dark blanket of sleep that surrounded me. "Wolfe. Wake up." I fight harder, willing myself to pry my eyelids up. You can hear the smile in the voice, "That's it Wolfe. C'mon wake up." Eventually my eyes crack open, and a fuzzy face hovers over mine. "Good Afternoon" I slowly sit up as my vision clears and I look up to see Nico. Nico has a small smile on his face. The first one I had ever really, genuinely seen. I instantly smile and tackle him in a tight hug causing me to fall to the floor on top of him. Nico chuckles softly, a smooth heart-warming sound to hear. "I missed you so much." He whispers, burying his face in my hair. "I missed you too." Nico rolls us over then picks me up bridal style and places me on a soft bed with silk black sheets. He then lays down next to me and wraps his arm around my middle and pulls me closer so he's the bigger spoon. We both sigh at the same time. "Sleep well mi fiamma." I smile, "You too mi oscuro." We both fell asleep and for the rest of our demigod lives we were always together.

-------------------------------------
Mi fiamma (Italian)- my flame
Mi oscuro (Spanish)- my dark

Hey my pups! Sorry that it took FOREVER to complete this story. I'm not that great at finishing stories as most have seen if you've read the rest of my works.