33: Wrapped

Olivia's POV

"Leah, will you hold this for a moment?"

"Just go wait in the car." Leah kissed my cheek grabbing everything out of my hands. She treats me like a princess.

Lia Walti, the wise, was right again.

Leah and I is the best thing ever.

We've made sure to thank her plenty, but we've also been so happy. Leah's showing me how someone in love is treated. It's astonishing.

I wasn't aware that this is what being in love would be like.

Doesn't hurt when Leah Williamson is your girlfriend though.

"Love you Le."

"I'm so happy for you two!" Lia smiled as she approached me. I always told Lia to sit in the front because that's how it was before.

As I told Leah, I'd like for somethings to stay the same. I don't want Lia to lose her best friend and I don't want to see a Leah Williamson without the influence of Lia Walti.

"We're so happy too."

"It's funny seeing her like this. You say one word and she's jumping up to help you. Pretty cute if you ask me."

"What do you mean?"

"I just didn't realize how wrapped around your finger you had Leah."

"Do I?"

"Umm yeah...you do."

"So do the girls on the team know?"

"Not yet."

"How do you think they'll react?"

"Plenty of them will be happy as well. We all thought you two were such a cute fake couple that we wanted it to turn real."

"You did as well?" I asked Lia curiously and she nodded.

"I'm glad you got together."

"Leah and I are so lucky to have you."

"Tell me something I don't know." Lia told me confidently as Leah finally got into the drivers seat.

"Alright, I'm starving let's go."

Leah put her car in drive to head towards the pub that we'd be meeting Steph, Viv, Jen, Beth, Kim, Laia, Less, and Kyra. This will be my first time hanging out with the girls while dating Leah. I'm not sure what the plan is there, but I know it is a public place so I'm not too worried about her doing anything too obvious.

"Hey Le."

"Yea Love?"

"Have you told the girls?"

"Not quite."

"What do you plan on saying?"

"Whatever you'd like me to."

"You haven't thought about it?"

"It's kind of an 'I'm ready whenever you are' situation so I guess not?" Leah gave a small shrug as she turned onto the street. Leah was driving tonight. It's not that Lia really drinks, but I always do.

"Is that okay?"

"What? Oh yeah no that's fine. I just wasn't sure."

"You should tell the girls that are there tonight." Lia suggested.

"Is that okay with you, Liv?"

"I think so. It's not that I'm scared to be your girlfriend or anything. I just am unsure what their reactions will be."