41: Decisions

Olivia's POV

"Liv, look at me."

"Yeah Le?"

"You have to do what's best for you."

"I know."

"So you know I won't be mad."

"You really think I should go to Barcelona?"

"I think it's the best opportunity for you."

"Some may say that."

"Almost all would!"

"Are you asking me to leave Williamson?"

"Not necessarily."

"I promise you are not holding me back."

"So you'll choose what you think is best for you?" Leah looked at me with those puppy eyes. I knew that me leaving to Barcelona would kill her, but at the same time staying here would equally make her feel bad.

There is an overflowing lists of reasons to stay or go, but I'm leaning towards one way since the beginning.

"Hey Liv, let's take a walk."

Coach Kelly Smith.

"Sure, I'll see you later love."

I leaned over quickly kissing Leah's lips quickly before following Kelly away. Kelly and I may share a last name, but to our knowledge we are not related. We happen to be rather close though. Ever since I was young I had a way of idolizing her.

By now she's become rather aware of this. Kelly really took me under her wing for extra training and it has paid off. Obviously so since Barcelona is offering me a contract.

"You have quite the big decision to make. How are you doing?"

"I think I'm better off than Leah."

"Aww loverboy's heart is broke."

"Leah is more sensitive than she seems."

"Clingy as well."

"Leah and I are really in love Kelly."

"So you don't want to go to Barcelona due to that?"

"That's not quite the answer..."

"You're still considering Barcelona?"

"Wouldn't I be dumb not to?"

"Well...yes, but you'd be dumb to jump to the best team in the world without a plan." Kelly chuckled as we walked around.

"What are the chances I even play much?"

"I believe that depends on you."

"Kelly...I'm not as good as them."

"You're still special O. If you weren't they'd never give that big of an offer. Jonas knows you are as well."

"Arsenal changed me."

"For the better, I'd say."

"Well duh."

"Chelsea was your home."

"Fuck Chelsea."

"Emma sent you here for your own good. But I understand your hatred for the blues."

"I really love Arsenal-god it still sounds so wrong!" I burst out laughing and shaking my head.

"Why are you thinking about going?"

"They're the best. They make players even better. I'd be playing and learning from the best. It's not doubt that Caroline Graham Hansen is the best forward in the world right now-I mean its insane that I could play beside her."