Chapter 8

MARÍA
- if you are a good girl, I will reward you greatly. - he said smiling mischievously.
- if you don't,  you will be punished.-
Those words make me tremble with pleasure.

He got me kneeling in the middle of his room. He walked in front of me.
- Take my pants off, pet.-
I unbuttoned his pants, sliding them dow him legs.- he kicked the pants to the side.

He walked away. I couldn’t see where he went, but I could hear his every movement.

Soft, very erotic music started playing in the speakers, setting up the mood.
He approached me slowly.
The first stike of the flogger in my back sent electricity through my whole body.
The second strike was on my breast. My nipples pebbled instantly.

- you like that, pet? -  the flogger's straps were caressing my skin.
- yes, master.- he striked me again. I could feel how wet this whole situation was making me.

He stood behind me and pulled up all my hair in his hands, and pulled just enough to make me moan.

He ordered me to stand up, still holding my hair in his fist.
He stood behind me. He was noticeably taller than me.
He leaned over my shoulder and kissed my neck.
- Go laid in bed, pet. You know how.- he kissed my shoulder, and I went to lay down in his massive, black, four posts bed.

VLAD

I waited until María was perfectly positioned.
I took in every detail of her body.
Her big titties were begging for my mouth.

I walked to the dresser and took a set of four black ropes.
I approached her slowly.
I took her right wrist and kissed her, making my way down her arm to her shoulder.
I showed her the ropes, and she smiled at me.

I tied her wrists first. Taking my time.
I separated her legs, spreading her wide open for me.
- So. Fucking. Perfect. -  I stood up in front of the bed, admiring her golden skin laying on top of my black sheets. A Goddess waiting to be devoured.

- Tell me your safe word again,  pet. -
- Red - she said breathlessly
I turned up the music and took the blindfolds, and dragged them down her legs, up her belly, all the way to her lips.
- Ready? - I asked her, she nodded.
I leaned over her body and place the blindfolds over her eyes.
- You are so fucking beautiful, María. - I said. - I'm going to fuck you so good, you are going to forget that you ever belonged to anyone else. -