Chapter 7

MARÍA

After Vlad left, I reheated the leftovers and sat down with my laptop to answer emails and check social media.

I can't wait to see him again tomorrow.
I should feel some kind of way.
The age gap is big.
For our characters it makes sense, but for us...
Something tells me one of us is going to end up hurt.
He is 25 years old, and I am 40.

I would have never even considered to get involved with someone so young, but I can't resist him.

The way he smells, like sex and whiskey,  and expensive perfume.
The contrast of his dark hair on his white, almost translucent skin.

He is so dominant.
My body obeys without hesitation.
Every command. Every order. I summit without thinking about it.
And I want to. I want him to tell me to suck his dick. To make me kneel. To spank me for being naughty.
I haven't felt this alive in years...YEARS!!!

VLAD

I spent all morning organizing my toys, shopping for food and cooking.

I'm going to make all my fantasies come true today.
I'm going to use her as my sex doll, and she is going to love every minute of it.

I'm going to mark her.
I'm going to make her carry my mark for days. She won't forget today, even if she tries.

I took a shower after I had the food ready and the table set up.

This morning, I left a note under her door, asking her to wear only the big shirt she wore the first night, at the hotel.

* knock knock*
She came on time.
I opened the door. I was wearing the same jeans I was wearing the first time. No belt this time.

- I hope you are hungry. - I said showing her the table.
- I cooked for us.- I said proudly, and the awe in her expression was enough reward.
She took her seat at the table and waited for me to serve us the food, and pour the wine.

We ate, and talk, and drink. And laugh.
Now, is time for dessert.

I tooked her hand and kissed her knuckles, helping her to stand up.
We walked to my room.
I guided her to the middle of the room, I stood behind her and whispered -Kneel, pet-