Chapter 17

MARÍA

After we showered, we got together with the cast in the dining room to have breakfast.
Shooting was going to start after 4 p.m.

I took a chance to ask permission for the picnic, and they said yes. I sent a message to the group chat to invite everybody to the picnic by the lake.
Mostly, everyone replied with a " YES."

In the afternoon, I was in my CGI suit, ready to shoot my werewolf scenes.
I looked like a worm covered in dots.

We shoot for hours until late at night.
Claire was still in London, so John took care of me all day.
He had a drink ready for me between scenes. He brought me some grapes to keep me fed while shooting.

JOHN

I'm falling for her harder each day.
Our friendship is growing stronger. I love every minute I spend with her.

After we came back to the castle, we got some ice cream from the kitchen, and we went to chill in María's room.
We planned the picnic, and when we were done, she put a movie for us.
She rested her head on my chest, and after a few minutes, she fell asleep.

I laid her on the bed and covered her.

I went back to my room.
I almost screamed when I bumped into Vladimir.
He smelled strongly like alcohol.
- Did you two...?- he made a sign for fucking.
- that is not of your business, boy.- I said. I was tired and angry at this kid.
- I just want to talk to her.-
- look, kid.- I took him from the shoulders and walked him back to his room.
- It's late. You are visibly drunk. Seek her tomorrow when you are sober. Now, go to sleep. -
He went inside his room and closed the door behind him.

I went inside my room, changed into my pijama pants, and went back to María's room.
I laid down next to her, covered myself with her blanket, and went to sleep.