CHAPTER 10: Friday (PT 2)

------------

RECAP: 

"I'm assuming a latte then?" She asked me.
"Yup."

She chuckled at me with a another smirk. "Not even going to say please?"

I smirked back knowing exactly what to respond with.

"Oh sorry, let me try again. Please princess. Better?" 

------------

(MARCY'S POV)

P-Princess?! Anne herself called me a princess?! I- I have no words to say..

I must had stood there awkwardly because Anne quickly waved her hand in front of my face to get a reaction out of me. 

According to Anne, I was frozen up with a bright red face and with my mouth open. Makes sense due to the fact that little pet name makes me so flustered.

All I remember is zoning out while stuttering before getting snapped back to reality by said hand waving and a few words she said to me out of concern. "Uh.. Mar Mar? You good?"

I unfroze, looking back at Anne with my attention drawn to her this time. Oh frog that's embarrassing I was just standing there..

"Uh, r-right! S-Sorry! I'll get you your latte now. .. O-Okay bye!!" I said in a panic, trying to get away as fast as I could.

I swiftly opened the curtains and zoomed in there. Thank frog I had back here as a hiding place for a few minutes.

I backed up again the wall as I tried to catch my own breath, sliding down slowly onto the floor. I scrunched my legs against my stomach and held them tightly with a blushing face.

What do these thoughts and feelings truly mean? Why am I truly feeling this way towards this damn girl? I don't care what the answer is at the point I just want to stop being so confused towards it.

Those damn words were replaying in my head, making me blush and more by the minute.

" Please princess. " Goddamn she was smooth with her words..

I huffed my breath out in small chunks with a racing head. I thought about Anne and every little thing she does. Her words, her actions of kindness, her beauty, her humor, her stupid little flirts, how every little text she sent made me so happy.. 

Everything she does makes me so happy to be more exact. All these urges, feelings and thoughts weren't just weird things that was occurring.. It had a meaning. A meaning my mind was stupidly letting pass over my head like it was nothing.

Oh my frog.. I'm- I'm in love with Anne.

Well yeah duh! All of these times I've said "No, it's just platonic!" Was bullshit! Ughh, why am I such an idiot?!

Welp.. Time for more work I guess. At least I have a understanding of my feelings towards her now. Thank anyone above for that honestly. I think I would have gone crazy if I kept being my usual oblivious self.

-----------

(ANNE'S POV)

Shit. Did I make her uncomfortable? She looked so panicked..

Oh frog! How did I not just notice what I said?! I called MARCY PRINCESS! I CALLED HER A PRINCESS! Who even does that?!

That stupid voice I said it in too.. That flirty voice.. Fuckk! I'm so stupid!

I was drowning in my own thoughts for what felt like forever before seeing Marcy again exiting the back. Okay Anne! This is your chance to say sorry!

She came over with a tense red face, stiffening up once she was laying eyes on me again. She looked over to the side once more, becoming redder as the seconds went on.