Chapter 2

Suddenly a drop of water landed on my face , and as soon as I opened my eyes , I was standing in the middle of some unfamiliar street. I was surely sitting in the cafeteria , then why was I here? And where exactly I was standing. You can say I am really dumb sometimes , but my mind wanted to process this scenario as fast as it can.

Looking around , I can see I wasn't in Shanghai , but in Seoul , wait What? Seoul ,South Korea. Did I  just teleported out of nowhere? I was still confused , when it started raining heavily. The cold water droplets felling on my face , and the peaceful night lights of Seoul were enough to make me happy. I was surely tired of my not so happening life. And this might be my only chance to feel free.

Still it was raining pretty much , so I ran towards some convenient store .

I must say Seoul and its convenient stores are similar to the one we see in those Korean series. I was not a big fan of Korean dramas, but a girly me always wanted to experience that kind of love .Once I even told mom , it would have been so good, if a Goblin falls in love with me. Yes I know, its dramatic , but one can actually imagine freely right?

Not wasting a single minute , I decided to taste a freshly cooked packaged rameyon , that was being sold there. Now the question was , how am I supposed to make the cashier understand what I want? and how will I pay him. Taking a deep breathe I started walking towards him , and to my surprise I was able to understand his language and I can speak it too. I told him what I wanted and he gave it to me. I settled myself in one of the seat facing the streets. Who could have thought , I will be having rameyon in Seoul ,that too it will be raining so good. Life is uncertain , and mine is the dramatic one.

Slowly I finished the rameyon , and it wasn't raining , so of course I need to leave this store . I walked towards the 6 ft tall cashier , who was charming in his own attire, not really understanding how am I supposed to pay . He smiled at me and said, please visit again. And he got himself busy with other works.

But I didn't paid him , and seems like I was supposed to walk way without paying. I have always been a good citizen , but dude who really cares?

I am not paying unless I have been asked to. I came outside of the store ,smiling and humming.

Not sure what next I must be doing , I decided to walk and explore this city. I know I know , this is just some sort of dream, but do I care?hell no , as far as this place exists in my memory , I will do whatever I can . There were little food stalls , selling basic Korean cuisine . The aroma was touching my soul, and I couldn't resist myself from tasting all of them. Okay Okay just a few of them won't hurt.

I could see , how beautifully some couples were hanging around with each other. Even though I hated Lee,, he was someone I liked to be with. I was feeling lonely. This city , its lights and I have no one even here to be with. If this was a dream , I wish I could have someone who can make me believe in love again. You know just like any other girl, I wished I could get married ,and experience love. And now I am having a stupid dream , where I still don't have a single person to walk by my side.

I was emerged in my thoughts , when a car went by splashing water on me . What the hell?. I shouted ,without realising my voice was loud enough to get the person driving the car come back to me. A 5'11 tall man , wearing racers jacket stood infront of me. His eyes were enough to make my intrusive thoughts regarding fictional men hit me. Water was dripping from his hair and his heavy breathes were flitching. He was having a cold aura yet a warm look .

He looked at me , and his lips parted to speak. His smooth and deep voice reached my blank mind.

"Shouting , in the middle of the road, can get you in trouble miss." He said while trying to adjust his jacket .

"wait , you are at fault here , and yet you have an audacity , to tell me what I shouldn't be doing?" . I am surely loosing my mind, firstly this freshly frozen yoghurt like man ruined my outfit , and now he is shouting at me?I am telling you if we were in China , I would have shown him ,who I was. But being in a different place , I should stay calm.

He offered me a handkerchief and left the place immediately . And ofcourse what else can he be doing , when he was being chased by so many people, girls especially , who while passing through gave me a glace , as if I was about to get killed by them. A lot is happening for a day , and suddenly I was feeling sleepy once again.

to be continued.............