300+ Reads!

I added the image on the top because it's so cute! Credits to the artist.

Thank you so much for 300+ reads! I never thought that I would achieve such a feat with a crappy story I wrote 1 year ago (Really? Giving houses and everything on someone's birthday, which happened at least 3 times, and Killua attempting suicide every so and then? I'm cringing right now.) I'm really thankful for everyone who gave this story a try, and continued sticking with it until the end. Please give me some advices if you have the time, either on the plot, characters, writing style, paragraphing or whatever you wish so I can improve! Oh, and can someone please give me some anime or English book recommendations, I'm bored right now and finished rereading all the Harry Potter and Percy Jackson series for the millionth time now.

On a completely unrelated subject, do you think I should write a new Naruto fanfic? I'm not sure if I should, cause my writing skills are not so good and my plot is crap, but should I? If I do, here are some ideas (Please note that those below are not the real titles of the books, they are just ideas) Please feel free to give me some new ideas for plots if you thought of some:
1. Akatsuki Naruto
Basically Naruto joins the Akatsuki as a spy, while pretending to finally snap at Konoha and leave the village (Sort of like Itachi), leaving his friends devastated. Along the way he forms bonds with the Akatsuki members, and changing some of them as well (E.g : Nagato, Konan, Obito). Since this makes a big plot change in the series, I'm going to change the events as well, such as Sasuke not leaving the series, Naruto getting treated worse than canon, and maybe some less deaths than cannon.

2. Seal Master Naruto
A book where Sasuke, Sakura and Naruto meet as children. They found out the Namikaze estate and learn a lot of new skills, making them somewhat op in the beginning . This story may be triggering because there are some dark themes, but there should be a happy ending (At least that's how I played it out so far) Team 7 as a family, but Sasuke will still leave the village, this time as a spy. Same as the previous story, this would also be a big plot change, but not as much as the last one.

And that's all of my ideas! Please note that
1. I will not be able to update 1 chapter a day like my previous book if I do write it, and will not discontinue or abandon the book if I started on it (I hate doing this, it hurts both the reader and the writer) 
2. I will not be able to upload really long 1 hour chapters. I, as a reader, love chapters that need me to spend a lot of time to read them, but unfortunately I do not have the skill to write such long chapters. I hope that if I write, I could at least make each chapter 1000+ words though.
3. There will be either no ships, like my previous book, or canon ships ( NaruHina and SasuSaku mainly). Even if my reading lists has a bit of *wink* books, I will not be writing them as I'm not good at those. Sorry if I disappointed some readers here. Also no lemon, I do not like reading or writing those, sorry for readies who like this kind of thing once again
4. No OCs, I hate them, it makes the whole thing worse to me 
5.  No characters bashing. No Sakura, Sasuke, Kiba, and any other character bashing. I think that each character who has become a Shinobu is already truly amazing, and I will not criticise them. Take Sakura as an example, I know a lot of people don't like her, but as a civilian girl with no special powers and being able to get to Tsunade, a grandchild of Hashirama's level is already really powerful. The only reason she is viewed as weak is because her teacher is the famed Kakashi of the Sharingan/ Copy cat ninja, her teammates are reincarnations of a God's sons and one of them is from the Uchiha clan while the other is a vessel of a tailed beast and processes inhuman chakra reserves, so she's pretty awesome to me. I might change the character's personalities, but yeah, no bashing
6. No gender bending or changing facial or body features of the characters. Sorry, but I would not turn girls into boys or vice versa, cause I hate changing characters.  I tried reading these once, but I really couldn't accept it, so yeah, there's none if I decide on writing the book. Also, I will not give characters new or changed features other than canon ones, I do not like those, but I may change the clothing. (Sasuke's clothes in the first part of Shippuden looks like crap) Sorry if readers are upset again.
7. Both stories are going to be in the timeline. No modern era, fantasy au, time travel or anything of that sort. If you've seen the basic outline of both stories, they are all in the same era as canon Naruto is set, so I'd rather not change that, and hopefully I won't have to in some of your ideas too! Sorry once again.

Here's the gist of my story ideas, and please leave some comments if you have any ideas! They would really help!

One final note, do you guys want me to do like a brief introduction of myself? If so, you can list out a list of questions you want me to answer and I'd do my best to answer them.

Once again I'd really like to thank you all for staying with me on this reading journey, and getting me to 300+ reads. Thank you so much for making my dream come true! If you're done reading and are craving for some more stories to read, please check out my reading lists, where I've selected 7 of my most favourite books from each anime I've watched and loved. They've done a way better job writing than I did, so do check them out! Thanks again!

Happy Reading!
Kitsune Sin