Act 1: WTF is this planet?

We start when Luke is seen on the ground unconscious. he soon wakes up and looks around for any signs of life, Luke gets up and dusts himself off realising that he's not on earth anymore with no memory of how he got on pandora.

he walks while being confused by his surroundings. he thinks it's a desert but it's not. he walks a few miles on the sand hopefully finding food and water.

Luke suddenly looks at a post apocalyptic car coming towards him, he takes cover around some broken vehicle parts in fear of getting ran over, the car stops near Luke is hiding as the person that is driving it rolls down the window and speaks up.

??? You're not around here, are you?

Luke pops his head up to see a woman who has short red hair, Luke comes outta hiding to speak to the lady.

Luke: how did you—?

???: because knowing everyone around these parts, you don't look like a psycho.

Luke: a what?

???: Hop in, I don't take in strangers but i'll make an exception.

Luke gets in the car takes a seat next to the woman. in the back is a small robot with one eye and a wheel to travel on, the woman says,

???: i'm Lilith (played by scarlet johansson, i know she doesn't play in the movie, but i want to make lilith look young in this like in the games) The robot at the back it's named claptrap. (voiced by jack black)

claptrap: Lilith. you gotta be crazy to think letting this random stranger who I recon is a crazyass young psycho come on our mission, with us!

Luke: mission?

Lilith: (as she drives.) don't listen to him killer, he's just a jackass.

claptrap: I like to be called clap ass (pauses)...Hay!

Lilith chuckled under her breath as she fills Luke in on her mission while driving.

Lilith: Deukalin atlas, the CEO of atlas hired me to find his daughter tina, after she was kidnapped by someone after they snuck into Atlas's defences and took her.

Luke: so..you're like, a bounty hunter?

Lilith: correct killer.

Luke surprised by that nickname she gave him, Luke blushed a bit as claptrap looked at him.

Claptrap: ohhhh

Luke: shut it scrap metal!

they soon reached there destination and get outta the car, Luke follows Lilith while claptrap stays and watches the car.

Lilith so. what planet are you from? prometha? athenas?

Luke: i'm from a planet called earth actually.

Lilith: earth? (chuckles) we haven't had one of those visit since you came here, anything you remember killer?

Luke: I don't know, i just woke up from the ground.