step in ceo

i'm SO glad i got this finished so
quick for you all!

this is quite a different take to the other updates, but as i got through it i liked it more and more so i'm really eager to know what you all think of it!! ❤️

i'm also wondering your predictions based on the title👀
PLEASE tell me bc i'd love to know !!!
𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆
|6436|

after he'd spent almost an hour at the cafe by himself, simply enjoying the treats on offer and watching the world outside, jisung made his way back up to his boyfriend's office, planning to greet his hard at work ceo with a smile.

what he didn't expect was to open the door and see minho at his desk looking nothing short of stressed.

"woah, what happened in the time i left?" jisung pouted, walking over and pushing minho back to immediately sit across his lap.

"hey, baby." spoken through a sigh, minho rested a hand over jisung's bare legs as he welcomed the soft kiss on his lips. "ah, just fucked up with scheduling and now it's too late to fix."

directing jisung's attention to his laptop, minho brought up his timetable for the week and navigated to the column for three days time.

"i accidentally organised two meetings for the same day even though it'd be impossible for me to attend both." minho explained as he pointed to one meeting. "this is doable, but this," he then pointed to the other. "this, i have to travel three hours for, and usually i'd be perfectly happy to do that, but i won't make it in time if i go through with the first meeting."

"ah, i see." jisung nodded, looking back at minho to see his frown. "what are the meetings actually for?"

"the one out of town is for a progress report. my partnership companies are due to travel to the host building and assure me that everything is working smoothly." the ceo then turned his head to jisung to continue. "the one scheduled to happen in this building is a smaller company interested in becoming part of the enterprise. it'll be like an interview for me to see if i approve of their work ethic, and if they're up to my standards."

his boyfriend gave a light hum in return, resting his head against minho's as he'd turned back to look over his laptop.

as they sat in silence for a brief moment, jisung suddenly got an idea as he excitedly tapped minho's shoulder for his attention.

"you value my opinion for who works at this company and who doesn't, right?"

slightly panicked at the fact that jisung could think any different, minho moved his body back in the chair to fully look over his boyfriend.

"of course i do, sweetheart," he assured as he tightened his grip on jisung's legs over his lap. "you know i do...right?"

giggling, jisung settled his arms around minho's shoulder.

"why don't i take over the interview?"

minho gave a few slow blinks as he thought it over. "as in, you'd host the interview in my place?"

"yeah! why not?" jisung grinned. "you said yourself you trust my judgement. plus, it'll be fun!"

since he'd arrived at 'lee minho enterprise', jisung had been present for almost every meeting minho conducted, as well as close to every meeting the ceo had attended elsewhere.

if for whatever reason jisung was unable to oversee the process, any candidates who passed minho's interview would then be required to obtain jisung's approval before their first day in office.