𝑨𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝑩𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒘𝒐𝒐𝒅

Full Name
Aveline Mensara Blackwood

Gender
Female

Hair Color
White

Eye Color
Red

Height
5'2

Important Background Information

Aveline was born in the early 4th century in a small village near what is now modern-day Italy. As an infant, she was mysteriously left on the doorstep of a wealthy and respected family, who had long yearned for a child but were unable to have one of their own. The couple, moved by the sight of the white-haired baby, took her in and adopted her as their own, naming her Aveline. Her hair was unusually pale, and her skin was lighter than most, leading others to believe she was albino. However, her adoptive parents loved her deeply, raising her in luxury and privilege, where she was adored by her parents and admired by all who knew her.

From a young age, Aveline stood out not just for her striking appearance-her hair as white as snow, a rarity in those times-but also for her grace, intelligence, and beauty. As she matured, she became a figure of admiration and envy, but her heart belonged solely to one person: Kai Valerius, a young nobleman whom she had loved since childhood. Their connection was undeniable, a bond that seemed fated.

The day of their wedding was supposed to be the culmination of their love, a grand celebration attended by the region's elite. Aveline, 22 years old and dressed in a resplendent gown, was filled with joy as she prepared to marry the man she adored. However, as she arrived at the church, her world was torn apart. The scene before her was one of unimaginable horror-her family, friends, and guests lay slaughtered, their blood staining the sacred ground. At the altar, where Kai should have been waiting, stood a vampire-a monstrous being who had torn Kai apart, leaving only remnants of him scattered across the altar. Before Aveline could comprehend the tragedy, the vampire attacked her, overpowering her with ease. In her wedding dress, she endured the most horrifying experience of her life: she was raped and then turned into a vampire, ensuring she would live with the torment for eternity.

After her transformation, Aveline's appearance became even more ethereal. Her already pale skin turned alabaster, and her heart stopped almost completely-though it retained a faint flutter that only she could feel. She eventually realized that she was not like other vampires. She could cry, sustain herself on human food, and her strength never faded-remaining as strong as a newborn vampire. Aveline discovered she was a hybrid, with a vampire father she assumed was likely still alive, though she never searched for him, believing he was unaware of her existence. She didn't dwell on it, not caring much about the man who had likely been nothing more than a fleeting figure in her mother's life.

Fueled by the grief and rage over losing Kai and everyone she loved, Aveline's unique gift manifested-a terrifying ability to control minds, capable of bending anyone or anything to her will. She began a relentless hunt for the vampire who destroyed her life. Centuries passed as she tracked him across continents, driven by a thirst for revenge. When she finally found him, the vampire was living with his human mate, seemingly content. This sight only deepened Aveline's fury. Using her mind control, she forced the vampire, who went by Viktor Nightingale, to torture and kill his own mate, making him suffer as she had. Afterward, she starved him for years on end, delighting in his torment, before finally ending his life in the most excruciating way possible.

But even after she exacted her revenge, Aveline found no peace. The hollow pain of losing everything she once held dear persisted, leaving her a shell of her former self. Despite her immense power, she felt aimless, her life a series of empty moments.

Over time, Aro Volturi learned of her existence through a vampire criminal she had once controlled. Intrigued by her extraordinary abilities, Aro became determined to find Aveline and recruit her into the Volturi. However, Aveline, having heard of the Volturi's ruthless reputation, fled the moment she realized they were pursuing her. She became a ghost, always staying one step ahead. For centuries, she lived in the shadows, constantly on the move, never staying in one place for long. The Volturi's pursuit was relentless, but Aveline's mastery of manipulation kept her free, even as her life became one of constant flight and solitude.