moving forward together?

The end of the night came and everything one was saying goodbye, I pulled cheryl to the side to say thank you for the party.

"Cheryl thank you for a wonderful night, I love you so much, do you want to come back to my place for a drink ?"

Maybe it's not the best idea? Said cheryl

Oh OK? said kimberley

Babe, it's not that I don't want too, but adam, Sally and amy have been following what we have been up to all night? Said cheryl

Cheryl pulled kimberley in to a cuddle and kissed her on the cheek, I'll pick you up tomorrow morning at 10, I love you.

Love you too, see you tomorrow said kimberley, feeling a bit down hearted.

She watched as cheryl said goodbye to everyone and walked out the door

Earth to kimberley said amy,

What is your problem said kimberley with a raised voice

What do you mean kim? Said amy as the rest of her family came to see what was happening?

You lot following and keeping track of what me and cheryl are up top? Said kimberley

Look we are just worried because you have been friends and band mates for so many years but you two seem so close?

That's because we are close !!

The next morning came, and lucky for everyone, the hangover wasn't too bad, cheryl had text kimberley to say that she was looking forward to breakfast and not to get dressed up.

Kimberley got washed and changed into gray tracksuit bottom, white tshirt and trainers,

Where you off too said Sally, just as kimberley was about to go out the door, meeting cheryl for breakfast if that OK?

The family was staying down for a couple of week..

Ok have a nice time said Sally

I will do said kimberley

Kimberley arrived and parked her car and made, her way into the cafe, where she could see cheryl in the corner....