part 10

oh my god, what time is it? as cheryl put the pillow over her head to block out the sound of the fire alarm.

its 3.45 babe kimberley said as she grab the two robes from the chair, throwing one to cheryl to put on.

cheryl walked slowly to kimberley with a sleepy look on her face, come babe let,s make a move outside said kimberley as she grabbed the Duvet off the bed as she know it would be cold outside.

They made there way outside, but cheryl wasn't happy she loved her sleep and plus it was freezing outside, everyone had their pj's and coats on, kimberley and cheryl just had their robes on and slippers on as they had only really dropped off to sleep after hours of making love ❤️.
Kimberley pulled cheryl in so that they was cuddling and then kimberley wrapped the duvet around them both.

The girls and their family smiled at the slight of them all wrapped up and sleepy but still loved up.

OK, sorry about that false alarm, you can go Back to your rooms and you can have a late cheak out, sorry for the inconvenience said the manager.

Come on bubs, let's get back to to bed and the warm babe said kimberley as she lead cheryl back to their room,

As they entered the room, cheryl throw the duvet and robe off her and throw them to the floor and slowly undone kimberley robe, and pushed kimberley to The door, kissing her neck and nibbling her ear, Kim let out a moan and picked cheryl up, so that
Cheryl leg was wrapped around her waist and was hold her against the door, kimberley let one of her hand fall between Cheryl's centre and she entered 2 fingers into her and cheryl gripped tighter around kimberley neck as she was getting more turned on, cheryl begged kimberley to go faster and harder, kimberley was getting turned on by how loud cheryl was and how wet she was getting, kimberley thought that anyone that was making there way back to their rooms would be able to hear but in that moment she didn't care, she was with the woman she loved.
Kim kept going and added another finger and kissed cheryl with so much passion,that it didn't take cheryl long to come, cheryl arched her back and head but kept her hands around Kim's neck, oh my god kimberley, you are amazing shouted cheryl
Cheryl jumped down from kim and pushed kimberley towards the bed .
Lay down babe said cheryl
Kim laid down on the bed  and cheryl  climbed on top.

God I love you so much babe, and am going to show you just how much as cheryl made her way down Kim's body.
Kissing down Kim's tummy and then her between her thighs and then she entered her.
Oh fuck babe kimberley said as grabbed hold of cheryl head and putting her legs over cheryl shoulders this made kim cum and shout out Cheryl's name.

Wow wow wow said both cheryl and kimberley.

Right let's get some sleep and am not getting up before 12 said cheryl as they drifted off to sleep 😴