a brave face

Come on,come on please answer your phone, kimberley said as she rang cheryl phone on Bluetooth in the car .

This is cheryl, please leave your message after the tone....

Cheryl please pick up, please I want you and I love you, please call me back please , we have nicola wedding tomorrow, you can't miss it ...

Kimberley drove to cheryl house, but it was totally in the dark when she pulled up, she tried to call one more time .

Cheryl, please babe talk to me, we need to talk, I love you and miss you, hopefully see you tomorrow ...

From the side window, cheryl could see kimberley drive away, cheryl dropped to the floor, crying.

THE NEXT DAY- Nicolas wedding

Kimberley woke early, having not had much sleep and went to the kitchen , she took she phone out of her dressing gown and saw a few message
And one sent from cheryl about a hour before kimberley woke up

I got your messages, there is nothing to talk about, your family don't want us together and am not going to be the reason, that they won't speak to you, it breaks my heart, that we can't be together but after the wedding am moving back up to Newcastle and make a fresh start, and it give you the time and space to move on and even maybe get back with justin,
Am sorry it has to end like this, I'll see you at the wedding and Will put on a brave face for nicola, love you forever and always

X c x

The tears from kimberley was hitting the phone, kimberley body was shaking so hard form how hard she crying.

Kimberleys mum came into the kitchen to kimberley, sobbing in a ball on the floor, then came the rest of the walsh clan, seeing kim that way broke there hearts, kimberley got up from the floor and throw her phone at them, hope you are all fucking happy, am going for a shower and getting ready for the wedding, see you at the church .

Cheryl was getting ready with nicola and the other girls, Kimberley had texted nicola to say that she would get ready and then meet at the church, cheryl was standing at the window at the hotel/ castle where, the reception would be held after .

Penny for your thoughts chez said sarah

Ah sorry, jusy thinking about this one here getting married and being all grown up  said cheryl

It's more then that, I can see it in your eyes, is this to do with kim..

Cheryl turned her head away as she didn't want to spoil nicola day. I can't talk about it, it's too raw.

Am here whenever your ready said sarah .

The girls made their way down to the wedding car, kimberley was waiting, she smiled and hugged nicola.

You look so beautiful nicola, said kimberley.

The girls got into the wedding car and made there way to the church, both kimberley and cheryl kept looking up and catching each other,  this was going to be a tough day ....