what happens now

Cheryl pov

I can't believe that kimberley has kissed us in front of everyone, she must really love us and not be embarrassed to be seen with me .
She will probably regret it in the morning and why shouldn't she, this is me for God sake, fucking cheryl cole, but am looking at her in her eyes while we are dancing and she hasn't taken her eyes off me, maybe she really loves me.

You OK babe, kimberley said as she put both her arms around my neck and whispered in my ear.

Are you sure about this? Said cheryl as she put her head into kimberley neck.

Kimberley put both her hand on either side of cheryl face, kissed her hard but with so much love, I've never been so sure of anything in my life cheryl, you are all I want.

And at last cheryl guard finally came down and fully believed what kimberley felt about her.

Later on in the night, kimberley was sitting at the table watching cheryl dance with the girls and some others, cheryl caught kimberley eyes and gave her a wink, causing kimberley to smile.
You really love her don't you said Sally as she sat down next to kim.

So much Sally, she all I want, she just so, just look at her said kim.
Am sorry for the way that we have been kim, we were trying to look out for you, we love cheryl, thank you Sally said kim as she stood up and hugged her sister.

Kim made her way over to cheryl, who was dancing, she put her arms around her, from behind and rested her head on cheryl shoulder, cheryl put her hands over kimberley and as they swayed to the music.

Do you want to go for a walk with me, just around the grounds said cheryl

Kimberley entwined her hand with Cheryl's as they walked out into the garden.

What's going to happen now, I mean with us, letting people know said cheryl.

Well family and friends know, I think giggled kimberley, but you mean the fan and press, um will take a nice photo tomorrow, put it on both of our accounts, that OK?

Perfect, I love you kimberley said cheryl

I love you too said kimberley

They walked for a little while, hand in hand, taking in the cold winter air, cheryl stopped and kissed kimberley, wrapping her arms around her neck and kimberley grabbed cheryl by the waist and spun her around, making cheryl giggle.

Little did they know they had the girls and their family watching from a distance, they all looked happy with how happy the girls were.

What's going to happen tonight, am I staying with you or what ? Said cheryl

What ever you want babe, am happy with what you choose said kimberley as she kissed cheryl on nose.

Am going to stay in my room, not that I don't want to be with you but all our family's are staying here said cheryl as she lowered her head.

Hey babe, that perfectly OK with me, but let me walk you to your room as she pulled cheryl in for a kiss.

I would love that said cheryl as they walked hand in hand back inside and toward there rooms.

So this is you babe said kim, as they stopped outside Cheryl's room.

Thank you for walking me up babe, said cheryl as she gave Kimberley a,kiss but slow it was getting very heated🥵🔥, we're going to have to stop said kimberley as they both pulled away smiling 😃.

See you in the morning beautiful said kimberley as she walked away.

Wow said cheryl as she  closed her hotel door

💓💕wifey💓💕
Thank you for tonight, can't wait to see you in the morning, love you kimberley 💓♥️🥰 ps miss you already
Love x c x

💕🔥💕wife💕🔥💕
No thank you for letting me in and loving you, see you in the morning beautiful, love you and miss you 😘 ❤️ 💕 love kim💖

With that both girl's got into there separate bed, waiting for the morning 🌄  to come .........