part nine

Later on in the day, it was the second night of the wedding celebrations  was about to get started.

Cheryl was ready, so she grab a rose and walked to kimberley door and knocked.

Kimberley came to the door, wearing a dress that showed all her best features, and for a minute or two cheryl could not put a sentence together, the sight of kimberley took her breath away.

You OK babe said kimberley to
cheryl.

Yes, yeah you look absolutely breathtaking 😍, just wow, can't believe your all mine said cheryl.

Well believe it, you are all mine and am all yours.

Well is my date ready for tonight,  um I've booked another room for us, not that am expecting anything to happen but i just wanted you close, rambled cheryl

Babe, i think it's the sweetest idea, I don't want to be apart from you, and lent in to kiss cheryl on the lips.

Kimberley and cheryl made their way down to the main hall, where everyone was gathered, holding each other's hand, with big smile on their faces, tonight was about music, fun and a thank you for everyone that came to nicola and mitchs wedding.

The tables was all set up and kimberley and cheryl was placed next to each other plus the other members and their partners, they made their to there seats, and picked up the disposable camera that was on the table and posed for a photo, both there faces with the biggest smiles on there faces, I love you whispered cheryl into kimberley ear.

Kimberley turned to cheryl and said i love you too, forever and always, satah had taken a photo as this was happening ❤️.

Both girl's family was on one table together and could see kimberley and cheryl in the table in front of them, Sally said to joan how happy and in love they looked.

Oh they do, they look the perfect match said joan.

The speech Was going on, and kimberley was rubbish the back of cheryl neck with her nails, cheryl always loved when kimberley does this, cheryl rested her head on kimberley Shoulder and whispered I wish I could kiss you.

You can, we can babe, kimberley lent down and kissed cheryl lips and cheryl kissed back, and put her hand around kimberley neck.

Nicola and mitch did there thank you and ask for all the couples to join them on the dance floor, cheryl got up and grab kimberley hand and lead her to dance floor.

Cheryl put hand around kimberley neck and kimberley put her hands around cheryl waist And put there forehead together.

Am so happy said cheryl, while looking into kimberley eyes.

Something about the way you look tonight was playing by Elton john

I can't belive how happy I am said cheryl

Me too said cheryl, kissing kimberly
I can't stop kissing you, you are just so kissable.

am getting tried, are you babe? said cheryl

yeah i am, shall we make a move giggled kimberley

why you giggleing babe said cheryl.

just that am taking you to bed and everyone going to watch us leave said kim

oh your taking me to bed!! winked cheryl

i didn't mean it like that! said kim

i know babe, am joking, leaning into kimberley and kissing her , come on said cheryl, lets say goodnight to everyone.

they walk towards there room for the night, both girls was feeling nervous, maybe because everyone know that they were together.

right you ready babe said cheryl opening the door to their room, all while kissing kimberley and holding each other close , there was no room between them
cheryl kept kisssing kimberley as they made, their way into the room, kimberley started to unzip cheryl and let it fall to the floor, kimberley couldn,t speak as cheryl stood there in just a tiny thong and a smile , cheryl turned kimberley around and unbuttoned kimberley,s dress and let it fall to the floor, kimberley turned around and picked cheryl up, so that cheryl,s leg was wrapped around kim,s waist, they continued to kiss with cheryl,s hands running through kims hair.
kimberley carried cheryl over to the table near the window and put her down.

are you sure you want to carry on babe said kim as she kissed down cheryl neck

yes babe, i want you said cheryl as she throw her head back as kimberley kissed down her neck.

kimberley gentley pushed cheryl back on the table and slowy removed cheryl underwear, cheryl unclipped kimberley bra, kimberley push her knickers down, kimberley and cheryl made their way over to the bed, kimberley laid down and cheryl straddled kim waist, kimberley pulled cheryl down to kiss her and the kiss was gettting heated
cheryl started kissing down kimberley toned, tanned stomach and slowly kissed the inside of her thighs, kimberley moan as cheryl kept getting closer to kimberley,s centre, kim pushed cheryl head and cheryl got to work as kimberley began to come undone with pleasure, cheryl swapped her tongue for her fingers as kim grabbed on to the sheets below them.

oh fuck babe, faster please moaned kim as she finally came, her eyes closed, forgetting that the window was open a little bit 

oh.my.god.that.as.out.of.this.world said kim as she tried to get her breath back.

are you sure said cheryl

are you joking babe, i never want to leave this room as she pulled cheryl in for a long kiss.

now it,s all about you babe, as she rolled cheryl underneath her, kissing her gentley, kimberley was now doing what cheryl done to her before, cheryl grabbed hold of the headbroad as she came.

you.was.right.out.of this.world.babe.fucking.wow said cheryl

they continued to make love for a couple of hours until they fell alsleep but there sleep was disrupted afew hours later as the fire alarm went off....