party- C.B

(Btw the names are fake lol)

COLBY'S POV

I'd been looking forward to this party all week. Ryan was turning 26 and had rented a huge house on the outskirts of town to celebrate.

The music was pumping, and the beer was flowing. I was having a great time, catching up with friends and making new ones. But then, I saw her.

She was standing across the room, laughing with a group of people. Her long, curly brown hair cascaded down her back, and her bright blue eyes sparkled in the dim light.

I was immediately drawn to her. I couldn't take my eyes off her as I made my way through the crowd, trying to get closer.

As I approached, I heard her infectious laugh and saw her smile. It lit up the entire room. My heart skipped a beat. I'd never seen anyone so beautiful and vibrant.

I felt a little nervous as I introduced myself, hoping I wouldn't stumble over my words.

"Hi, I'm Colby," I said, trying to sound suave.

She turned to me with a warm smile. "Heyy, I'm Y/n," she replied, extending her hand.

I took it, feeling a jolt of electricity as our palms touched. I held her gaze, trying to read her expression.

She seemed friendly and approachable, but there was something more in her eyes, something that drew me in.

We talked for hours, dancing and laughing together. I learned that Y/n was a free spirit, always up for an adventure.

She was smart, funny, and had a quick wit that kept me on my toes. I found myself opening up to her in ways I never had with anyone before.

As the night wore on, the party showed no signs of slowing down. But I didn't notice. I was lost in Y/n's eyes, feeling a connection I'd never experienced before.

I knew I wanted to spend more time with her, to get to know her better.

As the evening drew to a close, I walked Y/n outside, into the cool night air.

We sat down on the porch steps, watching the stars twinkle overhead.

"I had an amazing time tonight," y/n said, turning to me with a smile.

"Me too," I replied, taking her hand again. I couldn't help myself  I wanted to touch her, to feel that spark again. "I don't want this night to end."

Y/n's smile faltered for a moment, and I worried I'd said too much.

But then, she leaned in close.

"I don't want it to end either," she whispered.

Our lips met in a soft, gentle kiss. I felt my heart soar as I wrapped my arms around her, deepening the kiss. I knew at that moment, I was falling in love with Y/n.

As we pulled away, gasping for air, I smiled at her. "I think this is just the beginning," I said, my voice filled with hope.

Y/n smiled back, her eyes shining with happiness. "I think you might be right."

I knew I wanted to spend the rest of the night, the rest of the week, the rest of my life making her happy. I knew I'd found something special, something I never wanted to let go of.

***
545 words

I was working on this a few days prior but I didn't post it right away cause if I post a bunch of time a day it'll probably flop lol

Check out my Johnnie Guilbert x reader story if u want

Feel free to leave requests!

Tysmm for 3k readsss!!!🥳🥹🫶🏼