girlfriend- C.B

COLBY'S POV

Colby had been in love with Delilah for what felt like an eternity.

They had met in their junior year of high school, bonding over their shared love of rock and pop music and adventure.

Since then, they had grown inseparable, exploring the town, trying new foods, and laughing together until their sides hurt.

But despite their deep connection, Colby had yet to muster the courage to ask Delilah to be his girlfriend.

He feared rejection, or worse, ruining their friendship.

One sunny Sunday afternoon, Colby decided he couldn't wait any longer.

He picked Delilah up from her house, and they drove to their favorite spot by the lake.

The air was filled with the sweet scent of blooming flowers as they walked hand in hand along the water's edge.

Colby's heart raced as he searched for the perfect moment to pop the question.

They found a quiet spot under a willow tree, and Colby took a deep breath.

"Delilah, from the moment I met you, I knew you were special," he began, his voice trembling slightly. "You light up my world in ways I never thought possible.

I love our late-night conversations, our silly jokes, and our deep talks."

Delilah's eyes sparkled with curiosity as Colby continued, "I want to explore life's adventures with you by my side. I want to be your rock, your confidant, and your partner in every sense. Delilah, will you be my girlfriend?"

The world seemed to pause as Delilah's face lit up with a radiant smile. "Yes, Colby! I'd love to!"

Tears of joy welled up in Colby's eyes as Delilah threw her arms around him.

They shared a tender kiss under the willow tree, the lake glistening behind them.

As they hugged, Colby knew that this was just the beginning of their journey together.

He was grateful for the chance to love and be loved by this incredible person.

Hand in hand, they walked back to the car, beaming with happiness.

Colby knew that no matter what life threw their way, he and Delilah would face it together, as a team.

The drive home was filled with excited chatter and laughter. Colby glanced over at Delilah, feeling his heart swell with love and gratitude.

"Hey," he said, "want to grab some ice cream to celebrate?"

Delilah grinned mischievously. "Only if you let me pick the flavor."

Colby chuckled, knowing he was in for a lifetime of adventures and sweet treats with his new girlfriend by his side.

****
419 wordss

sorry for the late update school started and they keep giving me homework😣

check out my Johnnie Guilbert x reader story if u want

feel free to leave requests

tysm for 4k readss!!☺️💞🫶🏽