2

Omniscient
Downtown Los Angeles, California

"You look very cute, NiNi!" Lauren gushed, fixing Onika's dress

"Do you think so? Do you think she'll like it?" Onika looked at herself in the mirror. She did a spin in her Gianni Bini dress, "Gianni Bini is too cheap for her, maybe I should've gotten something more expensive."

"She's not worried about what you have on! You're a pretty girl."

"But, Lauren." She sighed, doing another spin, "Do you think I look cute enough? I'm having second thoughts about all of this."

"She's a fine woman! If you don't want her, I'll snatch her up." Lauren joked, poking at Onika's side, "She'll love this dress on you, you look so sexy."

Onika shook her head, looking at the dress one more time, "This will be our first and last date."

Lauren picked up Onika's phone, handing it to her, "Look she's calling."

"Oh my god, she might be outside." Onika panicked, grabbing her Michael Kors purse.

"Answer her." Lauren stated.

Onika grabbed her phone from Lauren, sliding her finger over the screen, "Hello?"

"Hey, pretty girl." Beyoncé's voice echoed through the phone.

"Hey."

"I just wanted to let you know I'm waiting outside." Onika's stomach swarmed with butterflies.

"Okay, I'm coming."

Beyoncé hummed, hanging up.

"You got this, NiNi!" Lauren hugged her.

Onika took a deep breath, walking out of the house. Beyoncé stood outside of the blacked out Cadillac Escalade with flowers in her left hand.

"You look gorgeous." Beyoncé said, as Onika walked closer.

Onika blushed, smiling, "Thank you, Beyoncé. You look wonderful as well." She walked closer to the blonde.

Beyoncé extended her right hand out, Onika took it gracefully, "I love this dress on you, darling."

Onika smiled, "I-it's okay, I don't think it's all that." Beyoncé eyes wondered around the dress.

"I love it, I got you these pink roses, darling. I remember you texting me saying you like them." She extended her left hand out of Onika to grab them.

Onika took them, "Oh gosh! These are so pretty, Beyoncé." She gushed over them, "Thank you so much."

"Any time, pretty. We have reservations for seven-thirty and it's almost seven. Let me help you in." Beyoncé scooted away from the door to open in. She used Onika's hand she was already holding to help her in. Once Onika's was in Beyoncé went to other side and had Julius helped her in.

"Onika, you know you're pretty quiet and shy?" Beyoncé chuckled.

Onika's face flushed with embarrassment, "I thought I told you that?" She giggled, looking out the window, "I was just really a shy kid growing up, that's why I'm always with Lauren."

"I understand what it's like to be so shy." Beyoncé said, looking over to Onika, "You can look at me, pretty. I don't bite."

Onika looked over to her, shaking her head, "I hope you wouldn't bite."

Beyoncé finally smiled, showing her diamond grills, "For you I might just bite."

Onika's eyes went wide, "Why would you want to bite me?"

"I mean who wouldn't?"

The pair conversed as they made their way to LA Prime Steakhouse.

Julius ushered them inside when they arrived to the steakhouse.

"This is so pretty." Onika mumbled, looking around. Beyoncé held her hand tightly as they walked to their table.

"Would you like to come here more often?" Beyoncé questioned.

"I would like to." Beyoncé made a mental note, pulling Onika's chair out, "Thank you."

"You're welcome." Beyoncé took her own seat, "I wanna know more about you. I believe I've seen your name in one of the blogs recently."

Onika looked at Beyoncé, "M-my name? How?"

"You didn't tell me about your business." Beyoncé fake pouted.

"I just started it, it hasn't even had its first a thousand orders yet."

"Yet you're during good."

"I don't think so, I have to trust the process." Onika chuckled, scanning her the menu.

"My company can help yours."

"I really, really like the idea, Beyoncé. But I have to start somewhere."

"And I understand that, but my company can help."

"Can I think on it?"

Beyoncé nodded, "Of course, darling."

Onika smiled, looking around, "This place is really nice."

"It really is."

ᥫ᭡

Hey y'all!

How do y'all feel about Beyoncé and Onika right now?