5

Omniscient
Los Angeles, California

"You're just gonna let her do that!" Onika yelled, holding her cheek

"Oh you're just a weak ass bitch." Victoria said, walking next to her.

Onika raised her hand to hit Victoria, "I wish you would lay a mother fucking finger on her Onika." Beyoncé said, looking at her.

"She just fucking slapped me!" Onika yelled, putting her head down.

"That don't mean hit her back."

"I-I'm your wife. I can't even get you to defend me." Onika whispered, letting her cheek go.

Victoria grabbed a fist full of Onika's hair, "I was the one who had her child, what about you?"

Onika whimpered, grabbing Victoria's hand, "Let m-me go."

"Exactly, you're just a damn nobody to her." Victoria shoved her to the ground, stepping over her body, "Don't make me remind you again." Victoria left out of Beyoncé's office, going to her own.

Onika stood up, fixing her dress, "I h-hate you! I fucking hate you!"

Beyoncé leaned against her desk, unbothered, "Are you done?" She questioned.

"Am I-I done!? Your fucking baby mama just put her hands on me!" She shouted.

"And you knew not to put your hands on her right?"

"Next t-time I see that bit—" Beyoncé reached out, grabbing Onika's neck tightly.

"Don't call her out of her name again." Onika's eyes went wide, clawing at Beyoncé's skin, "I promise you'd regret it."

"B-but I'm your wife." Onika said barely above a whisper.

"She was at one point too." Beyoncé's grip got tighter, "Don't call her out her name."

Onika attempted to nod, blinking slowly. Beyoncé let her go with a nudge, "F-first I got everybody taken away from me, now your ex-wife put her hands on me."

"You knew who you were dealing with when you got with me." Beyoncé stated, walking away from her.

"I didn't know shit! Y-you know I didn't!" She yelled, fixing her hair.

"You should've known."

"I-I hate you." Onika said again, fanning her eyes.

"I love you too, darling." Beyoncé smiled, watching her.

"You don't love me, you know y-you don't." She whispered, grabbing her purse off of Beyoncé's desk.

"Where are you going?"

"Back to my building. The hell away from you."

Beyoncé chuckled, "You should've took up on my offer I been made to you."

"I-it's been four years, give it up." She left of out of Beyoncé's office, heading for the elevator.

Victoria bumped into Onika as she passed her in the hallway, "Watch where you're going."

"I was on the other side of the fucking hallway." She muttered and continued walking.

How did they get to this?

ᥫ᭡

Hey y'all!

Okay so now how are you guys feeling about Beyoncé and Onika?

And Victoria?