7

Onika Maraj-Knowles
Los Angeles, California

"Okay! You're in my fucking building disrupting shit!" I yelled at Beyoncé, closing my MacBook

"Because you can't seem to stop disrespecting Victoria! What the fuck did she do to you!?" She yelled back, walking closer to my desk.

"Abused me! The same shit y-you're about to do."

"Now you're accusing me of abuse." She chuckled, grabbing my neck tightly, "If I really was to hit you like I want, you'll be seeing the lord."

I gulped, closing my eyes, "L-let me go." She was cutting off my circulation.

"I love seeing my pretty girl struggle." Her grip got tighter. My eyes popped opened as I clawed at her skin. She smirked, kissing my cheeks, "See you're so gorgeous."

I whimpered, continuing to claw at her skin, "S-s-sorry." I struggled to get out.

She loosened her grip, "You're not begging hard enough, darling."

I went to speak— but I couldn't.

I felt my eyes get heavier and everything went black.

"Oh come on, Lo!" I chuckled, shoving her shoulder.

"You talking about how good your sex was girl!"

I playfully rolled my eyes, "She was deep as fuck in my stomach." I giggled, covering my mouth.

"Ew! I don't want to hear that!" I smiled, reminiscing our naughty activities.

"It was so good, ain't never had someone that deep in my stomach."

"Girl! Ain't I just say I didn't want to hear that anymore?"

"Girl, my damn bad." I cackled.

"Mrs. Nicki?" I jumped up, opening my eyes.

"H-huh?" I rubbed my head.

"You were out cold and I can't find my mama." I hummed, taking my feet off the sofa. Her eyes went to my neck, "Mrs. Nicki."

"Hm?"

"What's wrong with your neck?"

"U-uhm, I don't know. Let me go check it out."

"Wait! No, you just woke up." I sighed, leaning my back against the back of the sofa.

"You still want the new collection?"

"Please, Mrs. Nicki? Can we go to your warehouse for them?" I nodded slowly.

"Sure, l-let me go grab my keys." I mumbled, getting up slowly.

"Maybe you should cover your neck." She whispered.

"I'll go put on a hoodie." I mumbled once more, walking to me and Beyoncé's room.