6

Onika Maraj-Knowles
Los Angeles, California

I lowly groaned, scanning my eyes over my the papers in front of me, "Tony, what do you mean a hundred thousand dollars in products is fucking missing!?" I shouted

"T-they took them out of the warehouse. When Philip and Johnathan went to go do inventory, they noticed some of the numbers came up short."

"Okay, so where's my computer?" I turned my head to my assistant. She grabbed it from out of my bag, placing it on the counter, "Thank you." She nodded. I pulled up the cameras I had at the warehouse. I looked at the video dates, "What date should I go back to?"

"Friday the seventh." I nodded going to that date.

I watched two hours of the video sped up until I seen that familiar blonde hair and black hair. I rolled my eyes, putting the volume up. I slowed the video down so I can hear what was said.

"Victoria, come on she said I can take some products for the endorsement." Beyoncé's voice came through my computer.

"Did we discuss anything about an endorsement?" I paused the video and asked my board. They all shook their heads no, causing me to hum, "Okay, so I thought so."

"She finally let you do it?" I clenched my fist hearing Victoria's voice

"Yes, I've been telling her it will benefit her company." I shook my head.

"I have a call to make, we can resume this meeting tomorrow." I said, closing my computer and standing up from my chair. I walked out of the conference room and down the hall to my office.

I snatched my phone out my jeans, calling Beyoncé. She declined on the third ring. I went to iMessages and texted her.

: You must've lost your mother fucking mind.

: You and that bitch.

I sent the last message not really caring what would happen to me. I rushed into my office to grab my purse and rushed back out.

I ran to the elevator and pressed the down button. My bodyguard— Lance— appeared on side of me.

"Where are we going, Mrs. Knowles?"

"To Sociétés de miel doux please." He nodded, stepping on the elevator. I followed suit, looking at my phone.

I had one missed call and one text messages from Beyoncé.

Wifey💔: What did I tell you about calling her out her name?

I turned my phone off, shaking my head.

She acts like that's the only thing she saw. Lance ushered me off the elevator and to the parking garage .

"Mrs. Knowles, are you sure you want to go to Sociétés de miel doux?"