3

Omniscient
Malibu, California

Beyoncé fought to open her bedroom door

Beyoncé fought to open her bedroom door. Her body was entangled with Onika's.

"Shit." Onika whispered, feeling Beyoncé's bulge against her stomach.

Beyoncé's hand opened her bedroom door, dragging Onika inside with her, "Take it off." She pulled at Onika's pleated skirt.

"Take it off for me." Onika smirked.

They'd just came back from their fifth date. They were both tipsy from the drinks they were having.

Beyoncé laid Onika on her bed, pulling at her skirt, "Girl, I'm finna fuck you up." Beyoncé successfully got Onika's skirt off, tossing it in her room, "Lemme get you out this shirt, pretty."

Onika watched as Beyoncé undressed her, her heart was racing. Once Beyoncé finished, she stripped her self from her own clothes.

"You so sexy." Onika mumbled, eyeing Beyoncé.

Beyoncé smiled, placing a kiss on Onika's lips, "I should be telling you this with this fat pussy."

Onika laughed, covering her mouth, "Bey."

"It's so fat, darling." Onika blushed, closing her legs, "Open 'em."

She shook her head, opening them slowly, "You're a mess."

"I'm a mess? You're about to make one." Beyoncé crawled on top of her, kissing Onika's neck.

A low moan left Onika's mouth, "C-can you put it in me?"

Beyoncé shook her head, "I want you juices all over my chin, mama." Beyoncé mumbled, scooting down Onika's body. She placed kisses along her belly.

Onika's body shivered, "D-don't be teasing." She whimpered.

"You can take it." Beyoncé spreaded Onika's bottom lips, placing tender kisses on her clit, "You're so wet, darling. Is it from all that kissing?"

"N-no teasing."

"You don't want it bad enough." Beyoncé sucked Onika's clit, humming.

"Shit!" Onika yelled, attempting to move away.

Beyoncé held her arms locked around her thighs. She lifted her head up from Onika's pussy. She smiled, licking her lips.

Beyoncé slid two fingers into Onika's pussy, "You're so tight." Her fingers pumped into her roughly.

"Oooh, shit! I-I can't." Onika grabbed Beyoncé's wrist, her legs shaking.

"Mm, you can take it. I know you're a good girl." Onika moaned, "When was the last time you came, pretty?"

Onika ignored her, gripping her wrist tighter, "P-please—please."

"Please what? Hm?"

"Please, l-let me cum." Her voice was shaky.

"I don't think you want it bad enough." Beyoncé mumbled, watching Onika's juices coat her fingers.

"I-I do! O-oh my god." Onika's back arched off of Beyoncé's bed.

Beyoncé continued to stroke her fingers, putting her lips back onto Onika's pussy. She roughly sucked, watching Onika shake.

"Beg more." Beyoncé mumbled into Onika's pussy.

"I-I'm too close." She whispered.

Onika cummed, Beyoncé pulled her mouth back. She gently stroked her fingers to help Onika over come her orgasm. Onika let her wrist go, breathing hard.

"I didn't give you permission, darling." She pulled her fingers out, sucking on them.

"S-sorry." Onika watched her every move.

Beyoncé grabbed her member, looking at Onika "Can I?"

"Please."

Bryoncé smiled, teasing Onika. She pushed her tip in holding it there, "I'm not gon leave you alone."

Onika clenched her walls around Beyoncé's tip, "I would h-hope not."

Beyoncé grunted, "Let me go, pretty." Onika unclenched her walls allowing Beyoncé to push her full length inside her.

"Fuck!" She shouted, pushing Beyoncé's stomach.

"Pussy so tight." Beyoncé whispered, moving closer to Onika's face. She stroked slowly, watching Onika's faces.

"Y-you're too deep."

"I wanna paint these pretty walls white." She mumbled, putting her thumb on Onika's chin, "Open your mouth." Onika reluctantly opened her mouth. Beyoncé gathered spit, spitting it into Onika's mouth, "Now swallow pretty.

Onika swallowed Beyoncé's spit, closing her eyes, "I-I gotta cum again."

"Mm mm, wait for me, darling." Her strokes sped up.

Onika gasped, scooting away, "S-slow!"

Beyoncé's hand wrapped around Onika's neck, "Stop running okay, pretty?" Onika whimpered, holding eye contact with her. Beyoncé grunted, speeding up some more, "I'm gon paint your walls white."

"O-okay." Onika moaned, pushing Beyoncé's stomach.

"Cum with me—" Beyoncé trailed off. She filled Onika up with her seeds causing Onika to squirt all over her lower half, "You so sexy." Beyoncé moaned into Onika's ear.

"Y-you too."

ᥫ᭡

Hey y'all!