𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬

Today is the day I start my testing to see what the adamantium did to my body. 

I'm only assuming Logan will be there because his skeleton is also made out of this dumb metal.

I haven't talked to him in 2 days since our make-out session.

I saw him in the day after in the kitchen but as soon as he saw me her left

Here we go again now we are ignoring each other again.

He's so immature.

I put concealer on my neck to hide the marks from him a few nights ago.

Every time I think about it my face gets red and hot and I get well you know. 

Then I head downstairs and start heading towards the labs and testing rooms.  

My walking abilities have improved significantly since Thursday when I first decided to walk again. 

When I get there Storm and Charles are already there.

"I'm guessing I'm a little late," I say as I shut the door behind me. 

"No Abigail, we are just early," Charles says as he wheels toward me.

"So, no Logan?"

"He'll be here later for the body stuff," Charles says.

Just like two nights ago.

That caused me to laugh a little bit. 

The room gets quiet.

I made it weird.

"Great so what's the plan for today?"

I'm curious because I've always been too scared to try my powers to the max.

The first test we did was to see if my current powers improved for this Strom stood on one side of the room as I attempted to read her mind.

It worked.

I know it because I do this all the time. 

Then we attempt to see if I can make her see what I want from across the room or if is still need to touch the person's head.

To my surprise, this worked I could make Strom see the edge of the cliff like she was there.

She screamed

I made her think she was falling I pulled her out of it.

"Your eyes, Abigail," Charles says

"What about them?"

I look towards the closest mirror, my eyes are black.

I take Storm out of my trance and my eyes return to normal.

"What the hell!" I say freaked out

Storm looks at me weirdly

"What the hell was that?"

"Your new powers," Charles says calmly

"Let's run some more tests. Are you up for it?"

"Can I try something I think I might be able to do?" I ask curious about what else I can do

"Sure go ahead," Charles says motioning for me to

I walk behind Storm touch her shoulder and whisper in her ear.

"Walk out the door, turn left, do three laps, then come back here," I say as my eyes turn black

Sure enough, her eyes also turn black then she walks out the door and turns left.