Ocean O'Connell Rosenberg (1/3)

Ocean would definitely use she/her pronouns. But deep down she would like to use they/them as well. She's a demi girl and lesbian in denial.

Irish and Canadian

Their middle name is 'Piper'. Her full name is Ocean Piper O'Connell Rosenberg.

She is autistic (undiagnosed) and has OCD (diagnosed).

When she was younger, she had a terrible lisp and couldn't pronounce her R's (So they would introduce themselves as "Ocean Pipa O'Connell Osenbeg)

Had a dog, but soon realized she was allergic so her parents gave it away, her name was Pippy.

She once kissed Constance in seventh grade (so Constance was the one who made Ocean realize they were a lesbian)

Would probably cry if she gets under a 95%

Knows quite a lot of Spanish

Teachers pet, would make gifts for her favorite teachers. And the teachers she didn't like all so much, they would still be nice and give them at least something small.

Always goes to the Blackwood's Cáfe mostly to talk with Constance

If she used social media, her username would be @mostsuccessfulgirl_ and their name would be Ocean🌊✨

Probably would be a huge Taylor Swift fan

Ocean was the first one to find out Noel worked at Taco Bell, so she would always tease him about it .

Absolutely HATES watching gorey movies (choir headcanons will say what happened).

Her favorite subjects are Math, Spanish, and Choir with their least favorite being Science.

Can cook and will cook for anyone in the choir if she really felt like doing it (she mostly cooks for Constance).

Ocean will indeed force someone to listen to Taylor Swift. The only ones who actually would listen are Constance and surprisingly Ricky. Noel and Mischa would hate it. And Penny would just politely decline.

Noel had to pay Ocean $15 to not have her tell anyone that he worked at Taco Bell.

Penny and Ocean were friends since first grade. Mostly because the Lambs ran a weed farm. And Oceans parents.. were well Oceans parents.