Chapter 1 - A princess or a demon personified?

Kita Shinsuke was making his way home from grocery shopping. Recently there were people in suits trying to talk to his grandmother on her own. His grandmother was such a sweetheart to greet guests with rice crackers and good quality green tea but these people were not visiting her with good intention in mind because they wanted her house and the land it stood on. Kita himself had confronted these people a few times and it got to the point these people had started to time their visit to the old lady during Kita was out of the way. "Hm? Again?" Kita saw a limousine he did not recognize parked outside of his grandmother's house. 'They usually come in their own cars...' He thought to himself as he sped up his walking speed to return. "I'm home."

"Ah, Shin-chan is back!" Kita's grandmother was happy to see her grandson's home again.

"Granny, are the people in suits here to disturb you? Huh?" But when Kita came into the living room, there's a young girl with strawberry blonde hair tied in low pigtails. The girl was enjoying green tea while admiring the view of the garden from the veranda. "Who is this girl?" Kita had never seen her before, he would notice her eyes that's as pink as a pink sapphire.

"The girl is Mio-chan. She gave me a lift home."

"Did something happen to you on your way here?"

"Yes. Some people in business attire tried to drag her into a coffee shop for a long talk. I intercepted them." The girl known as 'Mio' said to Kita.

"You did? Thank you. I didn't think those people will go as far as to disturb Granny..." Kita was getting concerned. Should he get his older sister involved?

"You don't need to worry. I've bought their company and fired everyone for their disorderly practice."

"Thank you- Wait, you did what?"

"Hm?" Did she do something harsh with an angelic smile gracing her face? Kita didn't quite get that. Whatever this girl did, it was something normal people could never do.

"Isn't it a bit extreme to fire every single people in the company over what a few people do?" Kita wanted the people in business suits to leave his grandmother alone but not do harm to everyone's livelihood like this.

"You have a point but you are forgetting this is a company that cannot take no for an answer and was interrupting an elderly lady's everyday life by stressing her out until she gave in. If a company allow such practice, it's not a good company to start with so people have no reason to be working there. They should be working in a company where my highly trained people will whip them into shape."

'Ah, it means she hired them. Is this a good thing though?' Kita decided to leave it at that since it did not change the fact this girl helped him and his grandmother greatly. "Thank you very much."

"Mio-chan will go to Inarizaki just like you. When she enters school, you need to take care of her, Shin-chan."

"I will, Granny."

Mio stood up, getting ready to leave. "I should take my leave. Granny, next time I will bring a dessert specialist and make wagashi for you to eat. We can chat over tea and wagashi."

"Oh my~, you're such a darling. Granny will look forward to that~."

Kita and his grandmother saw Mio out. There's a very handsome young man with low ponytail for her butler. The man kept his eyes closed as he opened the limousine door for Mio. Kita could tell this girl was very rich to be in a vehicle like that.

The moment Mio's gone, Kita's grandmother held her grandson's hands, "Shin-chan, it's time to think about marriage."

"Eh? Again?" One of his concern was his grandmother looking forward to seeing him get married. "You do this every time you see me talk to a girl closer to my age."