Chapter 4 - The ringmaster and the captain

Mio woke up and she yawned out loud, "This is a good day to wreck havoc." To a normal person, a new day meant a new you to greet a new day and gain new experience. To Mio, a new day meant making people she did not particularly like to have a miserable day. She's already got a target in mind and she's getting herself ready. 

Mio started off her day with a shower and wash her hair. Once she's done, she will get herself dressed, brush her teeth, make her hair as dry as possible with a towel, and then have Yue blow dry it. "Yue, come and blow dry my hair." She's still sleepy so she kept her eyes closed as she sat on the seat in front of her table with a vanity mirror and lights built around it.  

She did not get a reply but she did feel her hair getting blown dry by the latest hair dryer.

And once she heard the dryer turned off because the drying was done, she passed hair ties behind her. 

"...I don't know how to tie hair." 

"Eh?" Mio turned around and she saw Kita Shinsuke holding her hair ties with a confused expression. "KYA?!" She did not expect Kita at all! Why was he here?! What was he doing here?! Did he just blow dry her hair?! Who gave him permission to be here?! She did not understand! "Why the hell are you here?! Trespasser! How dare you trespass into private property?!" 

"I had permission." 

"Permission?! From who?! I don't remember giving any permission to the likes of you!"

"Yue-san." 

"Hah?!" 

"Well..."

Kita arrived to the gymnasium thinking he will be first like usual but he found someone had done the cleaning so splendidly well that his usual morning ritual couldn't be done by him. Kita's face didn't show it but in his heart he was shocked! Who?! Who woke up earlier than him, arrived earlier than him to clean everything?! Not even a speck of dust! And that stubborn stain in the corner of the stock room! Gone!

"Ah."

"Oh my. I didn't think you'd be awake." The person who did all the cleaning was Yue, Mio's butler.

"You are...?"

"I am Young Miss's butler. My name is Kou Yue and I am her butler. Under the order, I have cleaned the gymnasium. I will make special sports drink tailored for each and everyone one of you."

"That's...great? I guess?" Kita introduced himself to Yue. "You've cleaned everything so well there's nothing for me to change."

"Eh? You seem a bit upset."

"Because it's my ritual. My thing every morning. To suddenly have you clean everything, I am happy but at the same time a little empty." Yue felt a bit bad now hearing Kita say that. He didn't mean to upset him. 'This is the first time I've come across someone upset because I've done the cleaning for them...' He thought with an awkward smile on his face. Suddenly, an idea came to mind! "Ah, I have an idea." 

"Yue-san said I can clean your mansion. He said as a bonus, if I am done, I should tend to your needs but he never told me how to tie hair ties." 

"Oh, I see, you really are a good boy. You must have completed the chores, run out of things to do and then you ended up drying my hair." 

"Thank you for your compliment." 

"I am being sarcastic! This is a mansion! How the hell did you clean so fast that you can tend to me?!" 

"I don't know why everyone struggle with cleaning. It's a mansion- just a bigger house, I'm cleaning a finite space, I'm not cleaning a street."