Chapter 3 - The center of attention

Osamu was happily looking at the gacha characters in his phone. He's looking very proud because after much tweaking, his team's now perfect for PVP, Player versus Player, which was different from the standard PVE, Player versus Environment. "After listening to Oujo's advice, I went up two tiers."

"How the hell did you go up two tiers?! I hate you, Samu! Why are you ahead of me in game?!" Atsumu was livid because he's unable to go up a tier never mind going up two tiers!

"You should ask Oujo what to do with your characters. She is actually really good." 

"I'd rather die than to ask anything of that midget." 

"Well, I'm gonna head to sleep." Osamu was sleepy so he will go to sleep first. 

"What? Samu! Don't sleep! Oi! Talk to me some more!" Atsumu was not tired yet! He's especially not tired especially knowing Osamu was two tiers ahead of him in the game and his pettiness was hitting the roof as long as Osamu was still two tiers above! "Do I really have to ask that midget how to get good?!" 

Mio did not live far from the Inarizaki dorm. She literally had her own dormitory after she got permission to use the land for her own use. She complained the already existing dormitories owned by Inarizaki High School were tiny and claimed it's not for humans to live in so she paid a lot of money for a new mansion to be built just for her. It's not hard to find her mansion; find the flashiest and grandest looking mansion. 

"Aw man! I can't believe she live in there! I want to live in there too!" He knocked on the door, "Midget! I need help! I know you're not asleep!" No answer. "Eh? Are they asleep? The lights are still on. Oi! Are you deliberately ignoring me?!" Still no answer. Atsumu decided to go around the back. "I swear to God, that midget better not be doing facial-" But when he looked through the kitchen window, he saw Yue and Mio...what were they doing?! Their faces were so close...?! "Hee...?!" Atsumu ran away blushing! "I didn't think the midget would be THAT daring!" He's literally using the same speed he will use on the court to run!

Osamu was sleeping soundly up until the lights were turned on and his twin frantically jumped onto the lower bunk, landing on top of him! "Oof?!" Osamu was having a nice dream up until Atsumu ruined it!

"Samu, you won't believe it! That midget and her butler are...!" He began to whisper in Osamu's ear. 

He was sleepy before but now Osamu was awake. "Seriously-?! I mean- the butler is pretty handsome- but isn't there an age gap between them?!" 

"The forbidden love and its temptation...!" Atsumu began telling Osamu how their faces were so close and maybe if he stayed longer, he would have saw them kiss! "No wonder she has him follow everywhere she goes! She keeps his man close so she can keep an eye on him!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Following his master around, Yue couldn't help but wonder if there's a lot more people was looking at Mio and whispering things about her. Yue tried to ignore it but whenever he looked at the students, they will look away and still continue to stare and whisper when they think they're out of sight and hearing. 

"Young Miss?" 

"Yes?" 

"Do you think people are staring at us too much?" 

"Hmph! Of course they're looking at me. Such a beautiful girl gracing their sight, I bet I've made their vision a perfect 20/20!" What would put pressure and anxiety on people was something normal for Mio. To her, being in the center of attention was nothing new and she reveled in it.