Chapter 07 - Things I notice

"Woah...!" Osamu was in awe when he looked at Mio's bentou. "Absolutely beautiful!" Mio brought a Multi-tiered bentou to school for lunch. "So lucky~." 

"You didn't make your own lunch?" Mio wanted him to go away. She's hoping he will take the hint and move away from her so she could eat her lunch in peace.

Unfortunately for her, Osamu's Atsumu's twin so, though he was much calmer, he was dumb in some areas just like his brother and failing to take Mio's hint was one of them. "I'm about to head out to buy bread." He continued to stare at her bentou. "Yue-san sure is a good cook. I'm jealous." 

"Hey, why did you assume this is made by Yue?" 

"Eh? You bought it from a shop?" 

"Why is your first instance those choices? Why can't it be me making it?" 

"Hah?!" 

Mio's vein was threatening to pop! "Why is that surprising you? What, you think I can only eat and not cook for myself?"

"I mean, don't rich girls like you just tell the servants to cook it for you?"

"I won't deny that, but I made my own lunch today because I'm in a better mood." 

"You are?" 

"Yeah. I slept very well and I woke up feeling refreshed. I haven't even done much exercise and I slept like a baby." 

The only thing Osamu could think of was Mio's verbal battle with Atsumu served as a form of exercise for her and it helped her to get a well deserved sleep without interruption. She was in a good enough mood to cook for herself too. 

Mio rolled her eyes knowing she couldn't get rid of the idiot in front of her. She gave Osamu a pair of spare chopsticks. "Help yourself if you must." 

"Woah! You mean that?!" 

"Though, your girlfriend will be annoyed so if I were you, I wouldn't-" 

"Hm, you like your tamagoyaki salted huh? I like it salted too." 

Mio was hoping by mentioning the fact he had a girlfriend he will go away. Unfortunately for her, he was still here. 

"If you get dumped, it's not my fault." 

"I'm allowed to make friends." 

"Who the hell is your friend?" 

"We're eating lunch together aren't we? And you're our manager." 

"I'm just the manager to torture your brother. I gave him a task to do right after school. Pick my dog up from doggy spa." 

"Wait, you're making him do Yue-san's chores?" 

Mio looked very prideful about it. "Of course! This means my butler can tend to other urgent matters while leaving the small stuff to Atsumu. That's what he gets for arguing with me in public!" 

"But it's because you argued so much with him that you blew off steam." 

"What was that?" 

"Nothing~." Osamu was happily eating the food she cooked. "You sure eat a lot." 

"How are people supposed to grow if they don't eat?" 

Osamu stared at her for a good while before he had to face the other way and control himself not to laugh. 'She's eating lots so she can hope to grow...!' 

"I know my cooking is delicious and all but you don't need to cry. If you end up stripping and moaning like they do in Shokugeki no Soma, I will end you right here and now."