Chapter 2 - A princess and her butler

"My throat hurts..." Atsumu was complaining as he walked to school with a frustrated look on his face.

"That's because you were shouting at that girl, full throttle." Osamu's throat didn't hurt that much from arguing with Mio. He took care of himself well unlike his older twin. 

"How can I not raise my voice at her?! That tiny thing just kept getting louder and louder! I'm not letting her beat me!" Atsumu stood at 183.6cm in height. Mio stood at a mere 158cm in comparison so she was indeed small compared to Atsumu who played volleyball.

"She's small but she has this air about her that's noticeable." Suna turned his phone around to show Atsumu and Osamu how much in stock value the Miketsu Corporation was worth. "She's small but her family background reached heights no one can imagine." 

"Bah! She's only tall in terms of stock market value!" And speaking of the devil, he could see Mio up ahead talking with the students who were in the Disciplinary Committee. He turned back to his friend and his brother, "Look what she needs to mimic a fraction of our power." 

"By power, you mean our heights?" Suna corrected.

"Just look at her height. She needs to stand on a chair just to feel tall." Atsumu kept staring at Mio's way because he's still annoyed with her. "Usually girls are all 'Kya! It's Atsumu~!', 'You're so handsome~!' 'So funny~!' I've never been called a peasant before!"

"Now that I think about it- neither have I. I'm mad too thinking about it." Osamu did not look THAT annoyed. In fact, he looked lazy about it and was just joining his brother for the sake of it.

"You've actually forgotten about it?" Suna looked at Osamu with a weird look, unable to understand his logic. 

"Your job is to check other people's uniform are in check. I followed the rules at the very least, didn't I?" Mio did not believe she did anything to warrant the Disciplinary Committee members to stop and question her. Her uniform had been ironed by her butler and when it's time for it to be washed, it will be cleaned so not a single germ or bacteria could survive on it so it will feel like she's wearing a new uniform every single day. So what was the problem?

"You should know better than to come to school with a red carpet under you." Why were the Disciplinary Committee speaking with Mio like a driver getting pulled by the cops? Because she got her butler to roll out a red carpet for her to walk into school. It was Mio's idea, of course. "And you do not need a butler with you in school." 

"Where in your rules does it say a student cannot come into school while walking on top of a red carpet- Hollywood style?" Mio challenged the rules not because there's a gap to challenge it but because she could. "And my time is money. While I am in school, I need my butler to tend to other things on my behalf." 

"You can't just do whatever you want." 

"I can and I will prove that I will." Mio clapped her hands and her butler handed her a bell made out of gold that's decorated with diamonds. It's a very expensive way to summon someone. 

She rung it a few times and before anyone knew it, the school's Principal arrived as if he was summoned upon the few rings of the overly expensive bell. "I am here!" 

"Good, the pig arrived on time. We're disbanding the Disciplinary Committee and will replace it with something else."

"Yes! Of course!"

"What?!" The Disciplinary Committee members couldn't believe what they just heard! "You can't just start your first day of school and do that!"

"I just did, didn't I?" 

"You...!" 

"Shh! You should know better than to get on the nerves of Mio-sama! If she wants to come into school Hollywood style, she will do just that!" Their Principal was usually strict and always expect nothing but the best discipline from the students. He's basically Kita Shinsuke 2.0 with the added age and beer belly...so what happened for him to behave so out of character?! "Mio-sama donated a lot of things to the school out of the good will of her heart~! The school now have a lot of new stuff all donated by the Miketsu Corporation~." There's the reason. "Not only is she beautiful but she is also kind hearted and look out for everyone!"