Clarify + Information + Characters

Hello to everyone who is reading this, I'm a Spanish writer that is trying to get into English writing, so im using this story to really get better at writing stories in English specifically, (Because in my opinion I'm already pretty decent at Spanish.) so please, anyone who gets to really read it and think there's something to improve I'll be so happy to get to know.

Hope the fanfic gets to the like of people and I get positive improvements in my writing while getting to giggle about Robert Sean Leonard.

INFORMATION THE READER SHOULD KNOW

- Well, there will be more likely to be spoilers from Dead Poets Society I'll do my best to advertising on the start of the chapters.

- The story takes place in 1988

- This optional actually, there's an vlog the actors from DPS that its called "dead poets in nyc - Dylan Kussman" Really fun, I recommend it because in some part its more likely that I will mention them.

CHARACTERS

So I've created a character for making everything much more easier, her name is Jane Ragdoll a 20 year old young woman, her personality we can put it as a calm, silent girl, sometimes is hard to have a conversation with her, but doesn't mean its imposible, her interests are statues, cinematography, art and lecture. Her likes are cameras, the baroque era and fashion, but of course gotta put her dislikes; messy places, annoying people that get her to feel uncomfortable and finally summer. She is like 1, 65 cm tall and she's from Cotswolds, England.

 She is like 1, 65 cm tall and she's from Cotswolds, England

Her instagram is yuuulieta

Then there is obviously Robert Sean Leonard, if you, reader got to see the video vlog, they call him Bobby, referring to him, just wanted to clarify that.
So there will be;
1. Robert Sean Leonard - Neil Perry
2. Allelon Ruggiero - Steven Meeks
3. Ethan Hawke - Todd Anderson
4. Gale Hansen - Charlie Dalton
5. Dylan Kussman - Richard Cameron
6. Josh Charles -  Knox Overstreet
7. James Waterston  - Gerard Pitts
And maybe there will be more characters but ill clarify on the character who they play!

From there I want to thank if you read this and hope you get a good experience to this fanfic.