Chapter 1 - Dead poets in NYC

Winter in New York City was something else, that group pf actors we're complete dressed up in many layers of clothes and walking through the streets of NYC, the idea of doing some scenes for the Dead Poets Society movie was a big step on their lives like actors, especially Robert, he also knew the big opportunity he had on his hands to become recognised on the whole world, at least that was his big dream at the moment,. That group of young actors were talking about the vlog, an idea Dylan had on the long trip on bus, the idea of having a vlog thrilled everyone, Dylan chatted about how cool it would be for the future and see their young selfs having fun by playing dumb and having cool moments, James and Allelon followed the conversation with Dylan while Ethan and Robert repeated their dialogue non-stop making them have a productive and fun moment, they played fool generally, but they where having a blast memorising those lines.

Ethan stopped suddenly of repeating for 4th time the dialogue, that made Robert get closer to him elbowing him.

"Do you think we are going to do this right?" Ethan asked looking at that paper he was holding with the whole dialogue.

"Well, yes... That's what I want to think at least... gotta stay positive" Robert answered with hope trying to cheer up his friend.

Suddenly Gale with a cheesy smile got closer to them looking at both of them especially Robert.

"Oh god, Bobby Leonard being this positive?" Gale laughed
"Well, nothing new, he's always this positive."

"It's better staying positive in situations like this in not going to say that we are going to do this horribly, that would makes us get nervous, not exactly what we look for." Robert said taking off his glasses and putting the away while he smiled too.

Gale and Ethan looked at each other with a funny glare on their faces, they slowly got more and more closer to Robert until he got attacked by this two who touched Robert's cheeks and said thing in a childish voice to annoy him.

"I see how it goes! Gale you will do terrible, Ethan you too! I hope that when they get to see both of your poor acting they laugh at your faces!"

...

Time past by, they arrived to the location in which they were going to do the first scene es on the school, first they were allowed to get in but the stylist were still preparing everything so there was a perfect moment to get to know everyone who they were going to work with, well that was the idea of Robert who fixed his clothes to look presentable, that brown-haired guy could see the amazing school that they would use for "Welton's academy" he didn't know exactly the details still, but that reunion was going to make everybody get those answers that they were looking for. But they were still sainting for the director to arrive so the only thing Robert could do in that moment was to get to know everyone, that meant saying hello. But there was something in his mind that wanted to do a good job even though he felt a nervous tingle in his whole body. The idea of screwing up everything was kind of tormenting him, he wanted to give his best and wanted everyone how passionate he was about acting.

While he took the liberty of greeting everyone; that meant the ones in charge of the light and direction. Finally he finished, getting to the ones who were in charge of the cinematography of the movie, being a lot of cameras, this one especially, a black-haired girl that was cleaning one cameras lens, being completely concentrated, that had caused such a interest for no reason. That girl noticed the way of staring of Robert, causing her to look up, smiling very politely. Getting her whole focus into Robert.

"Hey, your the one who is 'Neil Perry' ? Do you need something"

As soon as he saw the girl's gaze on him, he got certainly nervous, but he was going to talk with her, she was attractive for Robert, either way he wanted to ignore it and change her nervous expression into a friendly smile.

"Oh yeah got lucky to get to be Neil haha... Well I'm just talking to everyone, what's your name?"

"I'm Jane, and you're Robert, right?

As soon as she introduced herself, she offered her hand to shake Robert's opposite hand. The brown-haired boy had not long to accept the handshake, since after all he wanted to be in a friendly environment.

"How did you know?" He tilted his head slightly in confusion.

"Well, gotta know who I'm filming." She laughed staring into the cámara noticing it was already pretty clean putting away what she used.

"Right! Well let me tell you are already doing an amazing job."

"Well, thank you! Kind of needed to hear that."

The girl smiled as she looked at the actor, while she gave some fixing at the lens, giving him a signal to come closer so he could see the quality of the camera. That's what Robert did, he came closer, looking through it, smiling surprised.

"Look at that... this looks amazing, this is such a good quality compared to the camera Dylan has."

"It's one of the latest cameras for filming and I strongly believe that this movie needs this wholesome quality."

"Ha... So that means we got the same opinion, hey, wanted to know. When you need to film some king of angle, do you need to know our lines and what happens?"

She fixed her hair to one side and looked up trying to find answers "Kind of... But normally we just get some lines to know to start and finish stuff up."

"Well you indeed just solved one of my biggest questions."

Jane couldn't help to giggle about that just taking a bottle of water taking a sip and watching that boy's face expressions that showed all his emotions in subtle movements.

"I'm glad i did."

"Um, Anyway" He clapped his hands smiling pointing to the group of actors. "Ill better get to practice, my friend Ethan for sure needs my help. He is about to shit his pants" He laughed just taking some steps back. "If you want we could talk later."

She laughed at the comment about that other actor and Jane nodded "Will love to keep another couple of conversations with you. See you later and good luck on the filming process"

With a gesture on her had she said good-bye and got back to her work, Robert smiled and turned around for him to not walk backwards, forced to go to Ethan who was reading his lines as expected, he sat down next to him about to talk about that girl, but really didn't want distract his friend, the personality of Jane was interesting, the way her hair was placed, the way she talked, the signal she gave to him to get closer were moment that was in his head the whole time, even so he just wanted to thing it was him wanting to have some kind of friendship. Before the finished the practicing, everyone got to the stylists room to get the uniform, make-up and hair fixing. Then one hour later he was Neil Perry, he was ready, the atmosphere now was some kind of 1959s style, that was wholesome because Dead Poets Society was supposed to take place in those years.

Suddenly Ethan got closer to Robert who was on his own world walking in circles. Ethan was now dressed as Todd Anderson, that made Robert laugh looking at him.

"The uniform looks good on you. What took you so long on the dresser"

"They gave me someone else uniform." Ethan laughed and the looked at Robert. " Saw you some hours ago talking with the camera girl."

"Thought you were concentrated on your lines."

"That doesn't mean I don't get to look around, so spit it out, something going on with her?"

"What do you mean 'Something going on with her'? Just met her and you already get the idea I have some kind of feelings with her?"

"It happens, also the way she stare at you, giving you her attention, smiling, fixing her hair."

"Huh, it just normal acting of someone who is actually trying to be nice."

"Whatever you say, man. Just saying, maybe she was trying to get your attention."

Ethan started elbowing Robert making him laugh placing his hand on his shoulder. "She was just trying to be kind." He assured

The blonde guy just rolled his eyes with a smile on his face.