Chapter 3 - Suitcase

A New Start? I always thought to myself that I would stay in NYC for my entire life, but that was about to change temporarily.

How was it possible... I felt the music (to be more specific 'Everybody Wants To Rule The World by Tears of Fears') made it more amazing that it seemed, the whole experience of having a business trip, while packing my stuff, gave that feeling of so many things were about to happen, even I couldn't describe the emotions I was feeling in that moment. My eyes moved around my apartment, it was just like when someone is about to move away, the truth was that there was one of my emotions that I could explain, and that to be honest was more considered like a feeling; scared for that big step that I was about to do, but happiness came trough, finally getting to experience the "cinematographic dream" at least it was how I took things like. A simple dream that could make my body move around my room in the rhythm by the music, with subtle shoulder movement, while words came through my mouth trying to sing in the same tone. I still was swimming on my thoughts with the whole  meeting and especially my interaction with one boy.

... 

After the whole talking about the diary they started to discuss about that movie, Robert was in silence, looking at Jane's interactions with the actors that know he considered their friend group. In a way he was trying to keep a close look in that black-haired girl, he noticed her difficulties with conversation, placing himself beside Jane, keeping his attention on every single movement she did, even when she wanted to say a comment and just backing off the idea of socialising, but she didn't do the enough effort to try harder.

Everyone talked about being prepared for the trip, while Robert was getting all the comments about it, but no there was no comments from Jane, when everybody left, not Ethan that he was waiting for Robert, the brown hair boy sighed a bit and pointed discreetly at that girl, the blonde boy understood and gave him some time to talk to her.

She was almost about to take her walk back home, until she was stopped by the actor who smiled kindly, she turned her head looking from her shoulder, obliviously couldn't just ignore that charming guy, with that charming smile, she turned completely, placing herself in front of him. Robert took some air, tilting his head in a "I want to talk to you" way. Already doing a sign to Ethan to just not wait for him.

"How about we go have some time to talk on some cafeteria near by." Robert said still with that smile that the girl considered charming.

She copied the same tilt on her head, thinking for a bit about that invitation, bitting her lip to just nod.

"Sure, why not? Why do you want to talk to me? If you don't mind me asking..."

"Well, you know, the whole trip thing, I've kind of noticed you weren't talking that much. I wanted to know your thoughts about it and check on you."

Jane's heart skipped a beat. She smiled laughing while Robert still looked at her with the same smile while letting a giggle slip.

"Well, if that's so... the trip scares the shit out of me."

"What do you mean?" He asked, kind of intrigued. Together, they started walking.

"Uhm,I honestly find it stupid"

"Nothing is stupid for me when we talk seriously."

"Haha, It's just, I've been on New York since I was six years old, so it's kind of new... you know the whole going in a trip, not something i do much."

"Was that the reason why you were so silent? Because I can assure that it will be fun for sure."

"Oh" She instantly made a pause, laughing for the the question "You were concerned about that, right? Believe me, I'm always really silent. It gets to the point that I stop talking on groups because of small reasons. This time it was just some small concern on whole suit case and stuff..."