Chapter 2 - Train Station

...

The filming day was exhausting for most of the actors that day, getting changed and being able already to get back to their places.

On the other hand, there she was Jane, taking her stuff from one box she used for carefully placing her belongings like her phone, her bag and finally her walkman that she used for music.

While walking outside at taking some breaths of relief, Robert suddenly appeared before the girl had the chance to put on her headphones. She got kind of surprised that he was also gonna talk to her outside work.

"Hey" Robert say starting the conversation with a really poor and casual word, putting his hands on the pockets of his jacket.

"Oh Hey, gotta tell you, your acting was amazing." Jane said in a soft voice looking at him directly. "Improved a lot since that movie you did in 1987 that one 'My Best Friend Is a Vampire' " She laughed while walking out with him.

"Oh please, don't remind me of that movie. Is my second one and to be honest everytime someone reminds me I get to see that awful haircut." He laughed too looking at her.

"Wasn't that bad!!!"

"You are just trying to make me feel better."

"But got to admit... It was king of a goofy haircut" She said giving him a silly smirk and look.

"Stop talking!" Robert said laughing by that glare from Jane.

"Okay okay, I'll stop, but to be completely serious, your performance on this scenes were amazing"

"Well I really appreciate you saying that, I was nervous at first of being the possibility of not being able to do my parts."

"You are a great actor, Robert" Jane said with a nice smile and elbowing him one time.

"The thing is, I always think I could do a better improve, like, for example. You know Neil, full of life, his dream work, everything of him is quite charming. I get to try doing that when I'm alone, fo example this day at 5 am I was already up and saying my parts. Sorry maybe is not something interesting to talk about."  Embarrassed, he laughed, looking at the girl who immediately shook her head.

"No no, not at all, it's really interesting, get to now Robert Sean Leonard's method to be such an amazing actor."

"Jane your too nice, if someday something I say is not interesting you can just tell me, I'll be happy to shut up."

"Robert, I swear If you shut up our conversation will not go anywhere, so please, say what you like, I'll be happy to listen"

"I think I already told you a lot of information, maybe try saying something about you, for example... Is your house near by?"

"Oh absolutely, but I get to take the train haha"

"Do you want me to go with you to the train station? I really don't have anything to do."

Of course, that request had surprised Jane to the point of thinking about it and just denying that, because she didn't exactly wanted to make him walk there, the road was going to be a bit long and he had to rest.

"Absolutely not, you got to rest Robert, tomorrow it will be long, we are going to talk about the movie for at least 3 hours or maybe more."

"Jeez... What are they going to tell us? Do you know something"

"Told you already, talking about the movie, that's all I know, I'm sorry"

"But hey, are you sure you don't want me to walk with you to the train station."