Never been more sure

Summary: You just moved in the house next door to Bucky's and when he welcomes you to the neighborhood, he completely forgets what he was going to say cause he's stunned by your beauty and he eventually asks you if you want to hangout with him and Steve which you immediately accept BUCKY BARNES AU!!

Notes: i have almost hit 1K reads on my Bucky Barnes x OC book, Frostfire Sonata- please check it out and help me hit 1k!! My profile is aribarilmao !! NOW READ ON!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

His grip on the hammer tightens as he hears the base from the house next door increases.

"Jesus," he mutters, Bucky looks at his watch as see that's it three in the afternoon. He then looks at Steve, "who the hell would be listening to music this loud at this time of day?"

Steve looks up from the blueprints and squints his eyes at the house next to the one they're working on and hears the bass he's best friend was talking about. "Dunno man," he shrugs.

The house flipping project was not knew to Bucky's experience, but it was albeit different from his usual construction work, but when the man who own the company, who also happens to be his best friend, tells him he needs some help, Bucky's up and ready to help.

He enjoyed renovating the house, but what he did not enjoy was the loud music playing from the house next door.

It would always be the same playlist every day, at the same hour, at maximum volume.

He'd always grit his teeth as he felt the vibrations through out the entirety of the house.

***

He parks his truck in the driveway and steps out, Bucky looks up into the sky and see's the orange hue of the rising sun tainting the blue sky.

He sighs and walks into the house gets all the equipment up and ready for action.

Steve arrives a little while later and sets up too, they talk about random updates on their lives when Steve stops to a specific topic.

"Oh, and the person next door, the one that blasts the music is apparently new to the neighbourhood too," he says as he uses a hammer to nail in some wooden floorboards.

Bucky pauses as he holds some tiles under his arm, "yeah?"

To which Steve nods too, "yeah."

***

There is it, again.

The bass.

Bucky shakes his head in annoyance and rubs the bridge of his nose trying to push away the oncoming headache.

Steve had to go and get some caulk for the bathroom, so it was only Bucky working out some things.

"Fuck this shit," he drops his tools and walks out of the house in his beige construction boots.

He was on the sidewalk to the house next door; he sees the plants on the porch and the little metal porch table and chair on the corner. With each step towards the house, the bass gets louder.

Walking up to the door he clenches his jaw as he hears his heart thumps to the beat of the base, he clenches his knuckles and knocks on the door a bit too loudly.

***

Your mind was too focused on working on your code and trying to find your bug and trying to understand why your program runs on an infinite loop, that you almost did not hear the loud knock on your door.