07

ლ

Rosé gripped the note, roaming her eyes over the piece of paper numerous times.

Charming wrote her back, charming wrote her back, charming wrote her back-

The sudden realisation of who it could it dawned upon her. It was Jeju island, with Lisa and the three BTS members who she hadn't seen in weeks.

Note she hadn't received in weeks.

She had to get ready for the dinner. A dinner where Charming maybe sitting in front of her. And she wouldn't know.

It had become a game of cat and mouse but she felt like the cat who didn't know of the several tunnels the mouse ran into, watching the cat from its hiding place. She tried to calm her racing heart, placing a hand atop it in hopes.

"You aren't ready yet?" Lisa chided, while putting on her dangling earrings. She was dressed in a pretty white ruffled sleeve crop top while I still had to pick an outfit.

I had no idea what to wear, considering my brain was short circuiting with the new found information. Charming was probably one of the BTS members.

But who?

She didn't have the energy to think.

"Pick something," Rosé told her before folding the chit and keeping it away. She returned to her hair, trying to flatten the curls.

"What about this?" Lisa said holding out a blue and white summer dress. Rosé took it from her, inspecting the attire. It was something Jisoo had put for her during packing.

"Top it off with a shrug," Lisa handed her a black cardigan, "It gets chilly in the nights."

Rosé changed into the outfit quickly, applying her usual mascara and YSL lip tint.  She looked over herself in the mirror, the extracting beating of her heart not coming down.

She didn't look ready for anything.

She didn't feel ready to face the truth yet.

Calm down.

Charming had been nothing but kind to her. The BTS members had been nothing but kind to her- except for Jimin.

But at this point she didn't really know what to think.