04

ლ

The next note was something she thought was simply dirt stuck on Hank's paws, until it wasn't. She brushed the dirt off of the thing, her face contorting into that of disgust. She didn't want to think what all was stuck on it.

She unfolded the chit, staring intently at the godforsaken writings that weren't easier to decipher at all. She held her breath, not wanting to catch a whiff of whatever the paper had been through and neared it.

It took her about twelve minutes to decipher the whole thing, a little something about her and her dog. Cold sweat broke out in her forehead as the sudden realisation of Charming's real identity dawned upon her.

The only people she had conversed with were BTS members, could any one of them be the one?

She thought of Taehyung with his infectious smile and angelic personality, somehow the writings in the papers did match the words of comfort that resonated from his mouth. She could picture it, him sitting down on a table and scribbling her a note real quick.

The scene made her frown, it was not something that felt like him at all.

She thought of Jungkook next, the tatted Korean who had once been Korea's golden boy. He almost looked like he was going through a teenage rebellious phase of his own and shoved the thought far away.

Jimin-

NO.

She simply refused that possibility, not an ounce of goodness was found in that man she had encountered earlier that day. He was simply not it.

Her mind raced through the other members, could it be them?

"Who could it be, Hank?" She asked her dog, holding onto his clean paws that she had spend thirty minutes on cleansing with soaps and gels. Her dog seemed to sense her distress as he barked on her face before licking it, an odd trait that was just so typical of Hank.

"What do all these notes have in common?" She wondered aloud in the living room of her home, the lonely walls echoing her voice in return that was laced with sheer confusion.

"Hold on," She sat up straighter, "It could be someone from my team, right?"

The familiarities were there but there were simply too many suspects to choose from. It could be her manager, one she highly doubted, it could be her MUA, or her stylist or the hair dresser, he did brush the nape of her neck weirdly the last time.

She huffed out a loud breath, her annoyance flaring in her nostrils. "My head hurts,"

Rosé didn't like not knowing things. She had been a naturally curious creature like the cat her parents had got for her sister's tenth birthday. She was too restless to be left alone in the dark, from where she could simply set sail to quench her mind.

The rows of books that lined the corner of the room spoke volumes of her nature. She had read each and every copy kept in those shelves. Some even twice, thrice or seven times like Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë.

Restless she closed her eyes, hoping she could solve the mystery of Charming before it consumed her wholly.

Also because she looked forward to another day, another note, another tale and a confession for her own.

But it never came.

A/N

thoughts? comments? something you would like to see or change?