~ part 2 ~ ignored

lexi's pov

~~

9:12am

I woke up, confused, I looked around and saw Andrew beside me. I remembered everything, The cuddles, the flirting, the kisses. I blushed thinking of it. I got up and put on my jeans, brushed my teeth, and reapplied my makeup in the bathroom. I was about to leave when I remembered the hickys on my neck, I walked back to the wall mirror and took out my makeup from my purse.

I was almost done covering the hicky when I heard a deep voice behind me.

"What are you doing?" He asked, definitely still drunk

His morning deep voice is so hot...

"Goodmorning" I smiled at him

He planted another quick kiss on my neck and I bit my cheeks hiding my blush.

"You need to sleep Andrew, your still tipsy" I said, holding his shoulders and guiding him to bed.

He frowned at me, and then I laid the blanket over him. I slipped on my shoes and saw Andrew already passed out. It was tiktok monday, so I decided to go home a get some rest before 11.

andrew's pov

I woke up at 11, not tipsy anymore. I had a very blurry vision of last night, I remember Lexi picking me up and bringing me home. I got ready for the day, changing into a teal blue t-shirt and joggers. I was about to leave when I saw a jacket laying on my couch, it looked awfully familiar.

But like typical me, I ignored it.

~~

Lexi's been ignoring me today, I have no clue why, but I feel terrible for whatever I did or not do.

Everyone was filming tiktoks while me and Dom just had finished one, now talking. I didn't even realise I had zoned out.

"Andrew? Andrew!" He repeated a few times and waving his hand infront of my face, finally getting my attention.

"Oh, huh?!" I snapped out of my thoughts

"What are you thinking of?" He asked, eagerly

"Yesterday, I'm pretty sure I kissed someone, and I have no clue who it is" I sighed

"Well, do you remember anything about her?" He tried

"I remember she smelt like flowers, and had small soft moans" I responded. "Oh, oh! And she was kinda short". At that moment a noise from the other room came and I ran towards it.

It was Lexi, and she was groaning because Pierson had put the massager we had bought for a video a week ago. That's when it hit.. It was Lexi. No wonder she was ignoring me.

She probably hates me now. God, why did I have to get so drunk..

She ignored me more or less, it pained but it was for a reason I guess..

~~

It's been a week since Lexi's been distancing herself from me. Today Pierson, Brent, Lexi and I are going to the club. Well she doesn't know that yet.

"It's already 7" Brent looked from his phone to me and Pierson, "Can one of you guys go tell Lexi? She's upstairs."

"I'll go" I sat up and walked over to her room upstairs. "Hey lex, we're going to the cl-"

Before I could finish my sentence, I saw Lexi on the ground crying. It pained me to see her like this. The most happiest person I know was crying on the ground.