~ part 3 ~ overprotective

lexi's pov

[same day]

Andrew and his friends had invited me to a party tonight. We got there and went inside to find them. They all greeted me and Andrew, then Bella and I went off to get some drinks. We occasionally don't hang out but it's better than hanging out with Andrew..

"You like Andrew don't you?" She said, kinda asking

"What?" I turned shocked, she eyed me. "Maybe I do a little bit"

"He likes you too" She said and smiled, "You guys are really close"

"I guess, I'm getting another-" Right when I turned around, I saw Andrew and some girl kissing. Tears started falling and I walked to the bathroom and Bella followed me.

"Hey, you okay?" She asked

"I'm so stupid!" I said, wiping my tears as more fell out. "I can't believe I thought he'd like me"

I told her everything.

"He's a jerk, Lex!" She said, "I don't know why he's kissing some bitch when he has you right infront of him"

"Yeah right" I snivelled

"Your so gorgeous, Lex! He's missing out!" She said and fixed my mascara. "I saw some cute boys out there, you know Chris and Andrew are definitely not the only ones. If I had to choose by what you said, definitely Chris!"

I chuckled and then we both walked out. As we talked, a guy approached me.

"Hey beautiful!" He said

"Hi!"

"Mind if we get a drink? My name's Aaron by the way" He smiled

"Not at all, call me Lexi" We talked for a while when I felt someone grab my shoulder.

"Hey Lex, we're leaving c'mon" Andrew said. I turn around and see him, his shirt was a bit messed up and had a hicky on his neck. He looks towards Aaron and gives him a dirty look.

"Give me a second" I replied and rolled my eyes. He looks at me weirdly and leans on my chair. "I meant alone!"

"Hurry up, tell him whatever. I'm not leaving you" Andrew crossed his arms and gives the guy a long death stare.

He's being so goddamn annoying.

"Anyways here's my number, bye cutie" Aaron said before walking away and kissing my cheek.

I looked towards Andrew who rolled his eyes at him. "You got a problem?" I ask, stubbornly, as we walked out.

"Yeah actually, your talking to that weird asshole and he kissed you!" He says, sounding mad.

"Why the hell do you care? Can I not talk to guys?" I stop walking and raise my voice at him.

"Not him, I don't like the way he looks at you. He's looking at you as if he wants to fuck you"

"You were literally kissing a girl and no one told you anything, did they?!"

"I don't even know her!"

"So, why were you making out with her?" I ask my voice sharp

"I don't know Lex! I'm drunk! The girl fucking got on my first!"

"Just let me live my life! You are not my boyfriend or something"

"I don't want you to fucking talk to him!" His voice even harsher. He then sighs, "He looks like an asshole Lexi. I don't want you getting hurt" He grabs my chin while he says so I face him. I pushed his hand off.