~ part 7 ~ finds out

andrew's pov

5pm
This weeks been crazy, yeah we've been normal but we haven't told Brent yet.

Today Brent's hanging out at my place after filming a long video. I go into the kitchen and open some snacks up while Brent checks all his notifications on his phone which he didn't get.

Midway he looks at me, "What happened?". He shake his head and turns back to his phone.

brent's pov

I look through my snapchats and find one Dom posted the day before I came home. In the video, they're at a party and are having fun. Totally cool. I'm about to move on when I see Andrew and some girl in the corner of it, kissing. I look at him weirdly.

"What happened?" I shake my head and turn back to the screen. I feel like I know her. I can't get it though

I look at Andrew's phone which is beside me and quickly grab it. I find Lexi's name saved as 'Lexi❤️⭐️'

I go through the messages and find multiple, 'babe's', 'i love yous', 'goodnight', 'goodmorning'.

I look back to my phone and look at the video. I can clearly see her now, it's my fucking sister.
Andrew's hands are all over her and her's too. I look back to his phone.

andrew's pov

I look towards Brent and take a few steps. My body tenses as he's on my phone and tears are streaming down his cheeks.

I already know he's seen the texts from and to Lexi over the time we've dated and are dating.

I slowly walk towards him with my hands bent and up. "B-Brent, I can explain"

He looks at me with pure anger. Hatred.

"Your a fucking asshole!!" He pushes me and yells.

I stay silent. I deserve it

"You were fucking my sister behind my back!!" He yells.

A punch.

"You are- No. You were my best friend!!" Yells at me.

Another punch.

"Brent, I l-" I was about to say but was cut off.

"No you don't!!" he yells while punching me again

"Your fucking terrible!!" He grips me by my shirt.

"You're not any better!!" I growl

"I was terrible. But I didn't go fucking my bestfriend's sister!!" Another punch.

"Brent I-" Tears were streaming down my face.

"I hate you so fucking much!! I can't believe you were doing this to me the entire time!!" He slapped me and let go of my shirt.

"Brent let me explain please" I say and lay against the wall.

"You're a fucking prick!! Don't talk to me ever again if you keep doing this."He punched me one last time, hard before walking out the door.

I slide down onto the floor leaning against the wall as I cry. I keep my knees apart and bent, my arms on them.

I deserved that

~~

I still sit against the wall, just crying, sobbing, thinking. It's a few hours later now, 9pm, I haven't moved at all. The tears still fall out of my eyes.

The front door beside me opens. I see Lexi coming in.

"What the fuck did he do to you?" She cries, bobbing down infront of me.

"I deserved it" I whisper as she cups my face with her cold hands.

"Please don't blame yourself for this" She cries and shakes her head.

Too late.

"Don't blame yourself" I cry and wipe her tears, thinking what to do next.

"I'm trying" She sniffles. Her tears heart. More than my bruising body- or face.

"Lexi.." I whisper as I sob again

"Yes?" She whispers back and sniffles

"We need to.."

ʟɪʟ ɴᴏᴛᴇ💋🦢 ~

CLIFFHANGERR. what do you thinks next??

Words: 589

~ ʟɪʟ ɴᴏᴛᴇ💋🦢

cruel brent.