~ part 8 ~ broken

andrew's pov

"What the fuck did he do to you?" She cries, bobbing down infront of me.

"I deserved it" I whisper as she cups my face with her cold hands.

"Please don't blame yourself for this" She cries and shakes her head.

Too late.

"Don't blame yourself" I cry and wipe her tears, thinking what to do next.

"I'm trying" She sniffles. Her tears heart. More than my bruising body- or face.

"Lexi.." I whisper as I sob again

"Yes?" She whispers back and sniffles

"We need to break up, Lexi" I whisper and sniffle

She stands up backing away from me. "What?"

"I'm messing everything up"

"No you aren't"

"You guys are my second family, I can't break you all up"

"But. Y-you promised. You'd stay with me" She sniffles and cries even more

I'm so sorry.

"We're done Lex"

She takes a few steps back, her body shaking, before she storms out my apartment and shutting the door.

I sob, resting my head in my hands. I don't know what I was thinking. 

I lost the girl who means everything to me, I lost my best friend. I'm going to lose myself too..

lee's pov

Me and Ajay were walking through the halls of Andrew's apartment floor and we heard running and sobbing in the distance.

We continued laughing and talking when a small body hit me. I looked down and saw Lexi, her eyes were red and puffy, a sea of tears were falling from her eyes.

"Sorry" She sniffled and turned to my side.

"Lexi? What happened?" Ajay asked stopping her and bringing her infront of us.

She started sobbing even more, I pulled her in for a hug. "Hey its going to be okay" I rubbed her back.

I've know Lexi from the moment Andrew joined amp. She's like a little sister to me.

"No it's not" She cried and hugged me back. "Andrew just broke up with me".
WHAT THE HELL?!

"What?!" Ajay's eyes widened in shock. "Why?"

"Go ask him. I loved him so much but he broke my heart" She cried. "I'm going home."

"Okay, call us if you need" I said and let her go.

"Something's not right" I told Ajay and we sprinted to Andrew's house.

We found him on the ground, crying. "What the hell did you do Andrew?" I started saying.

He looked up at us and we saw his redder eyes, his messed up hair, and.. pain.

"Lexi just left your house crying. Why the fuck would you break up with her?!" Ajay said, his voice raised. He bobbed down infront of him while I was on my feet and bent my knees and squatted down to look at him.

I noticed something on his face, Ajay must have noticed it too. "What happened?"
We don't beat around the bush and ask if he's okay when we clearly see he's not.

"Brent." He choked out in his sobs.

"He did this?" I asked softly.

"He found out-" A sob. " We were together and did this" He pointed to his face.